Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
you didn't watch it

there is no way you watched the whole thing it is longer than the time it took you to post that
I've done that challenge before without the zoom-in key. You get an achievement if you do not sprint (aka slowness compared to others using sprint), but sadly, somehow the game thought I sprinted and I ended up not getting the achievement. :(

There went 7 attempts all for nothing. Took 7 to win, but the last one didn't give it.

EDIT: For those who need help, theoretically the scout kit is good thanks to the +40% speed at start, but once the 2 minutes are up, you're playing without a kit bonus. The best combination is therefore fire weapons, bow, your best sword (e.g. fire aspect diamond > sharpness 1 diamond unless combined together), and cannibal/wolf kit. Kit is your choice depending on how good you use it.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Very interesting challenge.
I saw PeteZahHutt do this, but he called it the "30 FOV CHALLENGE".
The video was entertaining, i would like some more commentary in there though, but still, a good video ;)

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom