Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
can you please commentate more it was boring because you were'nt energentic,you stuttered, and i had to turn my volume to max just to hear you.
and if your not gonna put music at least cut to the next game because i dont want to watch you wait in a lobby with 30 fov. thanks and goodbye

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
can you please commentate more it was boring because you were'nt energentic,you stuttered, and i had to turn my volume to max just to hear you.
and if your not gonna put music at least cut to the next game because i dont want to watch you wait in a lobby with 30 fov. thanks and goodbye
i do my voice is quieter i have to wait for my good/actual [meaning not the one that comes with your computer] microphone really i am constantly talking but you can't hear me sometime check your volume also no matter what i do if i edit i basically get clobbered by a friend over it

NO MATTER HOW MINER THE EDIT IS

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
i do my voice is quieter i have to wait for my good/actual [meaning not the one that comes with your computer] microphone really i am constantly talking but you can't hear me sometime check your volume also no matter what i do if i edit i basically get clobbered by a friend over it

NO MATTER HOW MINER THE EDIT IS
You also can use your headphones as microphone :P

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I have this thing
I don't know if to call it a condition or not
But my finger is fixed to the Ctrl button like glue
I might do the 30 FOV thing
But stay away from my beloved sprint button! :>

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
i use a closer key as mine so it is slightly easier to hold i use z as my sprint key
I know some people use keys like Insert to sprint and I'm like wut
Or who use F instead which is pretty close to the fingers but you have to swap the offhand key around...
I'm just this nub with default Minecraft commands cx

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom