Should they be slowed down?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Can we maybe suggest slowing down the cat pets just a tad in the Lucky Islands game? I feel they are just a little too fast to the point it's almost impossible to outrun them. This can be a little disheartening ending the game so easily with little chance to try pvping the actual people instead of just getting killed by the Nyan cat 1000000 speed.

<3 Reply what you think in the poll :)

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Yes, the speed of the cats in lucky islands are annoying. And they are small creatures so it is harder to aim them. But they are a part of the game like any item or pet which gives advantage to its owner and gives disadvantage to other players. We are talking about the Lucky Islands game where some people can be luckier than the others. Cats should remain with their current abilities in my opinion.

And I suggest you using Feedback & Suggestions to make a suggestion because this is not the right place. :)

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Yes, the speed of the cats in lucky islands are annoying. And they are small creatures so it is harder to aim them. But they are a part of the game like any item or pet which gives advantage to its owner and gives disadvantage to other players. We are talking about the Lucky Islands game where some people can be luckier than the others. Cats should remain with their current abilities in my opinion.

And I suggest you using Feedback & Suggestions to make a suggestion because this is not the right place. :)
Fair point my friend, Although I strongly disagree. and no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom