Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like "slime survival" game to become an offical cubecraft game and not a temporary one?

• Total voters

CRAFT_IL

May 15, 2020
hey, i would like to post my suggestion here
so here it is
slime survival is a temporary-featured game, that players don't have acces to all the time. so my suggestion is to make slime survival an offical game that players have acces to all the time, like mineware or skywars. i am sure i am not the only one
i really miss that game
so if you could do that it will really make me happy. thanks,
CRAFT_IL.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
Are there enough players? I think slime survival has a lower player than other games. If they're going to add a game , I think it shouldn't be a slime survival

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
6F77FCCB-9FE0-46B6-94FB-B32339FFA155.png

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
so here it is
slime survival is a temporary-featured game, that players don't have acces to all the time. so my suggestion is to make slime survival an offical game that players have acces to all the time, like mineware or skywars. i am sure i am not the only one
i really miss that game
CRAFT_IL.
I don't think this is gonna happen ._.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
so here it is
i really miss that game
CRAFT_IL.

Slime survival gets pretty much players like 300 or something but I know for sure the longer slime survival is available to play the more boring it gets so the amount of players will shrimp too..Also personally I don't like slime survival.. this game a featured option makes it very varied and that's the fun part about featured games keeping the games alive!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Slime survival gets pretty much players like 300 or something but I know for sure the longer slime survival is available to play the more boring it gets so the amount of players will shrimp too..Also personally I don't like slime survival.. keeping this game as a featured mode makes it very varied and that's the fun part about featured games keeping the games alive!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Slime survival gets pretty much players like 300 or something but I know for sure the longer slime survival is available to play the more boring it gets so the amount of players will shrimp too..Also personally I don't like slime survival.. this game a featured option makes it very varied and that's the fun part about featured games keeping the games alive!
Lozora has spoken.:p

Reactions: Lozora

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
The player base of slime survival is too small to make it permanent also, I think that slime survival would get boring after playing it for a long time so it will die out easily. When it's featured people can play it for a limited time and play it more, but when it's permanent people can play it whenever they want and it's not special anymore and will die out.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I understand why u want slime survival to become an official game. Personally I like slime survival a lot, it's fun.
But I don't agree with ur suggestion. There are so many featured games and if we want to make 1 of them an official u need to do all.
Other groups will like for example Layer spleef, then Layer spleef should become an official game as well.
Like ur idea but a no for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom