Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snap

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2017
The Oligarchy
Slime Survival & Freeze Tag - Minor suggestions

Gravity Bomb
This item is literally everything wrong with CCG. Please rename the 'Gravity Bomb' to 'Gravity Grenade', because I like alliteration. As it stands, I don't even bother picking this thing up because of this wasted opportunity. If CCG is going to grow as a server, alliteration cannot be neglected.

Team chat
Please add team-based chat to Freeze Tag. Countless times, I've wanted to either warn a team mate or assure them that I'm good to revive, yet I can't. This is because the enemy team can also read what I'm saying, and will often adjust themselves accordingly. I get that it isn't a team-based game per say, but it would be nice to communicate only with those who share the same objective as you (:

More incentives to play as the slime

As it stands, you get a ton of rewards in both versions of Slime Survival for being on the surviving team (See HERE). The rates have since been nerfed (way to kill a major selling point to the game btw), however are still okay I guess. On the other hand, you get basically nothing for playing as a slime, despite having a much harder job and yet slimmer chance of winning. What will often happen, is your team mates will leave the second they're assigned as a slime, simply because it benefits them more to do so. This makes the game even harder to win, and of course even less rewarding.

I propose offering six points to the first person to stun each player, and an additional point for each successive stun. This means up to 54 points can be earned if you're the first to stun every single player possible (12/3 = 9, 9*6 = 54), followed by an additional point for each subsequent stun. If this sounds busted, it isn't. This is because you're very unlikely to be the only person to get a stun, let alone stun every single player. On average, you'll probably get around 18-24 points from initial stuns if you're a decent player.

After all, you should be rewarded more if you're doing all the work.

Ban people who steal my decoys
GRRR... >: (

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not sure how many people will even use the team chat if it's implemented, because in a game that's rather fast pace, I don't think people will really spend time to type back reponses and alike. But nothing wrong with adding it.

As for more rewards for slimes, I like it, but at the same time, I'm not sure how effective it will be at keeping players in the game. I think it's the effort it requires to be a slime and win that really turns people away from playing as a slime.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom