Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

getgooder691

May 4, 2021
Hey, so i want to talk about ender pearls and snowballs/eggs. so lets talk about snowballs, first off the knockback u deal with snowballs is barely noticeable. if someone is holding w and u hit them with a snowball they just stayed in there place. if u spam at them snowballs while they are holding w they will either stay in the same place or go back like 1 block. I think that if someone is holding w and u hit them with 1 snowball they should go back at least one block and they should take vertical knock back aswell. lets say you have 10 snowballs, u throw one at your enemy and that should put them in the air, and then if u keep hitting them with the rest of your snowballs, they should stay in the air until your snowballs finish (if you consistentley hit them with your snowballs). well you might be asking, "hey if you want the snowballs like this wouldnt it be to op", my solution is make them a little rare and make them in packs of 1-4. Thats all for snowballs. for ender pearls i just wanna say make them more common, in skywars, it annoys me alot when i go to mid and i find no pearsl (on overpowered items), i think there is 2 options, either make them in big packs like from 1-5 but them really rare, or make them a little common and make it where if someone gets mid they have like a 50% chance of getting it. also i think in normal items there should be ender pearls but make them rare. this has nothing to with anything but pls just make mid loot better, alr thanks for reading this and i hope u cubecraft moderators take this into consideration

Reactions: Jiivan and Conea64

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hey, so i want to talk about ender pearls and snowballs/eggs. so lets talk about snowballs, first off the knockback u deal with snowballs is barely noticeable. if someone is holding w and u hit them with a snowball they just stayed in there place. if u spam at them snowballs while they are holding w they will either stay in the same place or go back like 1 block. I think that if someone is holding w and u hit them with 1 snowball they should go back at least one block and they should take vertical knock back aswell. lets say you have 10 snowballs, u throw one at your enemy and that should put them in the air, and then if u keep hitting them with the rest of your snowballs, they should stay in the air until your snowballs finish (if you consistentley hit them with your snowballs). well you might be asking, "hey if you want the snowballs like this wouldnt it be to op", my solution is make them a little rare and make them in packs of 1-4. Thats all for snowballs. for ender pearls i just wanna say make them more common, in skywars, it annoys me alot when i go to mid and i find no pearsl (on overpowered items), i think there is 2 options, either make them in big packs like from 1-5 but them really rare, or make them a little common and make it where if someone gets mid they have like a 50% chance of getting it. also i think in normal items there should be ender pearls but make them rare. this has nothing to with anything but pls just make mid loot better, alr thanks for reading this and i hope u cubecraft moderators take this into consideration
Its the new updates fault

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom