Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
Bring back Skywars with no kits and abilities!

not any serious reasons, i enjoyed the " no kits and abilities " skywars, + also better for the new players to get better, because it will be fair for all, some people have maxed their abilities out, some of them haven't, so all players are even in that gamemode, i don't say it should replace it, im just saying why not adding it back, like 2 versions of skywars.

Last edited:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Please explain, would this replace the current skywars? Will players be able to vote, or will it be a gamemode itself?

Tell us how this would work and maybe share your own opinion on why you want this.
Only then, you can convince people to vote yes. :P

Reactions: 2pancakes

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe it's a good idea to give some reasons why.
not serious reasons, i enjoyed the " no kits and abilities " skywars, + also better for the new players to get better, because it will be fair for all, some people have maxed their abilities out, some of them haven't, so all players are even in that gamemode, i don't say it should replace it, im just saying why not adding it back, like 2 versions of skywars.

Reactions: chickenkippen

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
not serious reasons, i enjoyed the " no kits and abilities " skywars, + also better for the new players to get better, because it will be fair for all, some people have maxed their abilities out, some of them haven't, so all players are even in that gamemode

That's a great reason, isn't it? Add that to your post so that people understand why you want it added ;)

D

Deleted member 469419

To be honest, before skywars, I would prefer if they add again "MoneyWalls" that was an amazing game. There also a lot games that should have priority before "Skywars no kits/no abilities" like Survivalgames (This game is a "featured" game and it's only available during a period), Speed Eggwars...

Or perhaps they could add this that you're proposing and make skywars without abilities and kit and also add other special old game like "MoneyWalls".

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Bring back Skywars with no kits and abilities!
Mweh I don't know about it. People are saying it's fair for the bad players but people who are "pro" these days weren't always pro. Pro's started bad aswell so for my opinion, no.

Reactions: iGeorges

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that this thread should be explained because I don't really know the reasons why you wan't this, personally I would like to have it back but you should explain a little bit more :p

Reactions: iGeorges

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I understand that for a new player Its would be a little fairer. But if they play more would be able to get better and buy abilities. I don't think they should add another mode. I like skywars the way it is now.

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
Mweh I don't know about it. People are saying it's fair for the bad players but people who are "pro" these days weren't always pro. Pro's started bad aswell so for my opinion, no.
i respect your opinion ^_^

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that this thread should be explained because I don't really know the reasons why you wan't this, personally I would like to have it back but you should explain a little bit more :p
u can read it again, I've edited it! ^.^

Reactions: its_Marto03
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom