Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheGatoMC

Feb 18, 2018
They could return the skywars that was in last year, the one that is now, is very good, but it would be great if they returned it to the anterios, only in chests: 3

D

Deleted member 352903

I think the actual chests are fine. Everyone has:
-Armour
-Sword
-Blocks
-Food
It’s quite fair. The old chests were random, so you could have no blocks for example.

D

Deleted member 100818

I think the actual chests are fine. Everyone has:
-Armour
-Sword
-Blocks
-Food
It’s quite fair. The old chests were random, so you could have no blocks for example.
Everything he said.

Kits are more balanced too, this SkyWars is way more fun for everyone, and fair indeed,

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
It whas to op for players who don’t got any kits.
If they join for they first time the sever the need to be good to get any kits. And in every chest is more balanced that’s why they changed it -1

SkyzZz

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2017
I think the chest now are good. Everyone has what they need it wouldn't be fair if it was random.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
I think the chest now are good. Everyone has what they need it wouldn't be fair if it was random.
Yeah in they old update there whas players who get like full dia and players who get only a golden leggings and a wooden sword

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom