IS this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

RebelPebble

Apr 29, 2019
One way to keep players playing eggwars, keep track of how many wins a player gets in a row, and show the highest win streaks on a scoreboard. This way, people can be competitive to get and keep the highest winstreak on the server.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, something similar was proposed few days ago, I think you're right and this will make help players to keep playing on EggWars.

So, yeah, +1.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
This idea of yours sounds very interesting. I think people will get more motivated to play on cubecraft. And they will of course try to compete with one another!
It's a yes from me!!!

May 11, 2020
Having win streaks would set players a challenge, hopefully meaning they will play for longer sessions. Its a good idea.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
This should be implemented on both servers and every game. like I said on another posted about win streaks.

"Hi there,
This is a great idea. this should be implemented on both servers. It would also be cool if you get rewards for higher win streaks or bigger and bigger point multipliers. For example a win streak of 10 gets you're exp and points (on java) multiplied by x1.5 and for a win streak of 20 x2 (just an example)."

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom