GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

šŸ’” Skywars - Voting Suggestion

Hello, Cubecraft-ers! It's me again with another suggestion! Today, cubecraft upgrated skywars to be using the new game framework. As always, I had to play it to see if there any changes made to the game, to my suprise, there was something new. The voting at the start went from (Spoiler 1) to (Spoiler 2). As you can see, it only closed ''No throwables'', while it closed everything a few hours before. I made a bug report as I thought it was a bug, but it wasn't. That's why I made this suggestion

I suggest to change it back to the old system (Spoiler 1). The voting options close five seconds before the game start. This has multiple advantages.

I am looking forward to hear your thoughts and I am always open for feedback. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to read my suggestion. I'm very tired, don't blame my terrible grammar.

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 172859.png

I couldn't find a screenshot of this, but it basicly closed everything 5 seconds before the game started. This gave you time to think about your tactics, kit etc. If you have a screenshot of this, please share it in the replies

unknown.png
It only closed ''No throwables'' as you can see. People were still able to vote for items and time, while this couldn't a few hours before, that was way better than before

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

šŸ’” Skywars - Voting Suggestion

Hello, Cubecraft-ers! It's me again with another suggestion! Today, cubecraft upgrated skywars to be using the new game framework. As always, I had to play it to see if there any changes made to the game, to my suprise, there was something new. The voting at the start went from (Spoiler 1) to (Spoiler 2). As you can see, it only closed ''No throwables'', while it closed everything a few hours before. I made a bug report as I thought it was a bug, but it wasn't. That's why I made this suggestion

I suggest to change it back to the old system (Spoiler 1). The voting options close five seconds before the game start. This has multiple advantages.

I am looking forward to hear your thoughts and I am always open for feedback. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to read my suggestion. I'm very tired, don't blame my terrible grammar.

I couldn't find a screenshot of this, but it basicly closed everything 5 seconds before the game started. This gave you time to think about your tactics, kit etc. If you have a screenshot of this, please share it in the replies

View attachment 213755It only closed ''No throwables'' as you can see. People were still able to vote for items and time, while this couldn't a few hours before, that was way better than before

I defiantly agree I think this should be added into the game!

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom