Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I don't play Bedrock myself but in the middle are the best items, on Java there are plenty of enchanted items on the middle. so the enchantment table isn't really necessary there.

that is true but bedrock player tends to camp after getting good items on their island. If they get an enchanting table in the begging of the game they hide and start to enchant their items and then pop up at the end of the game while you are searching for them for like 10 min.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Protection on armor and sharpness on sword really makes a difference. But in the end it all comes down to skill and not loot :)

yes but idk if there's a swordsman kit on bedrock, but there are never enough diamonds and iron for full diamond gear and sword or iron gear and sword, if they want that and they want it fully enchanted they have to leave their island.

that is true but bedrock player tends to camp after getting good items on their island. If they get an enchanting table in the begging of the game they hide and start to enchant their items and then pop up at the end of the game while you are searching for them for like 10 min.

Don't you have playertrackers on bedrock?

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
I was thinking something unique like adding a kit that gives you potions or a kit the gives you a bow and a few arrows (got name suggestions if you want that sort of thing) something unique.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I was thinking something unique like adding a kit that gives you potions or a kit the gives you a bow and a few arrows (got name suggestions if you want that sort of thing) something unique.
Scout has speed potions, healer got healing potions and other potions can be found in chests. Archer has a bow, arrows and a chain chestplate

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
Scout has speed potions, healer got healing potions and other potions can be found in chests. Archer has a bow, arrows and a chain chestplate
Srry, should have mentioned im bedrock. We dont have alot of kits unfortunately. I wish thoose kits would be ported over tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom