Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
In skywars you can vote in the last 1 second that is not fair because people think its gonna be normal they get their kits but then you vote at the last second and its OP ill think skywars has to get the same as survivalgames because survivalgames has that u cant vote the last 10 seconds if it should be added to skywars to it should be more fair because you can select your kit for the gamemode!

This is a resume of what i said:

No voting in the last 5-10 seconds in skywars

Hopefull you people like this!

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I've once saw a thread similar to this. So maybe suggesting them at the last 3 seconds players cannot vote? I do get frustrated sometimes when I'm in your situation so I think that adding this 3-5 last second no vote system will be very useful.

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
I've once saw a thread similar to this. So maybe suggesting them at the last 3 seconds players cannot vote? I do get frustrated sometimes when I'm in your situation so I think that adding this 3-5 last second no vote system will be very useful.

Yes thats what i mean its unfair how it is right now

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
In skywars you can vote in the last 1 second that is not fair because people think its gonna be normal they get their kits but then you vote at the last second and its OP ill think skywars has to get the same as survivalgames because survivalgames has that u cant vote the last 10 seconds if it should be added to skywars to it should be more fair because you can select your kit for the gamemode!

This is a resume of what i said:

No voting in the last 5-10 seconds in skywars

Hopefull you people like this!

The players who can vote are allowed to vote whatever they want, if it's getting OP then there's always an option to leave, anyways, I'm not sure about my answer so I'll take a look at the other messages.

Yes thats what i mean its unfair how it is right now
It's totally not unfair, it's their choice.

Reactions: xSmile_

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
The players who can vote are allowed to vote whatever they want, if it's getting OP then there's always an option to leave, anyways, I'm not sure about my answer so I'll take a look at the other messages.

It's totally not unfair, it's their choice.

No they are allowed to vote i know but the last 5-10 seconds they dont have to change it because then people have the wrong kit so they will leave....

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
No they are allowed to vote i know but the last 5-10 seconds they dont have to change it because then people have the wrong kit so they will leave....
It's their own choice if they leave.
If you're not sure which mode it will be, then I propose you pick the iron golem kit, it's crucial in every mode!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/this-has-to-stop.186951/ (plis dont necro-post)
Suggested this a couple weesk ago, it was forwarded to higher staff but I don't know what happened after that. Still agree with your suggestion though, I always vote for Normal but if 2 people decide to vote last sec OP it's 2v1 so the chance that it'll be normal is small and I can't pick another kit because I don't have enough time. It's really frustrating.

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/this-has-to-stop.186951/ (plis dont necro-post)
Suggested this a couple wees ago, it was forwarded to higher staff but I don't know what happened after that. Still agree with your suggestion though, I always vote for Normal but if 2 people decide to vote last sec OP it's 2v1 so the chance that it'll be normal is small and I can't pick another kit because I don't have enough time. It's really frustrating.

Oh sorry i will remove it

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's their own choice if they leave.
If you're not sure which mode it will be, then I propose you pick the iron golem kit, it's crucial in every mode!
Not really, not everyone can play good in OP mode and you'd have to buy the Iron Golem kit anyways... I usually prefer normal over anything. It's not like you can leave every game since it's just a waste of time waiting if we just gonna have to leave the game

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Not really, not everyone can play good in OP mode and you'd have to buy the Iron Golem kit anyways... I usually prefer normal over anything. It's not like you can leave every game since it's just a waste of time waiting if we just gonna have to leave the game
If you think leaving the game is time wasting, then just play.

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
I do not really like people doing normal and then I do a kit swordsman and then they suddenly do it in the last second that is not very fair maybe they can get that out that would be nice

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is actually increadibly annoying imo.
I hope all games gets the same voting system as survival games, its just so much better!
It has been suggested in the past though, so i think it could come soon.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is considered abuse so it may become bannable but see you act like it is 100% no matter what intentional for people like me I vote at the last second in skywars only because I forgot to vote before or I am lagging basically where I can't vote until it is almost over

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom