Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Please make sure that you play your duel before next Sunday guys! - If your opponent didn't send a response to your messages yet please send me a message now!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Please make sure that you play your duel before next Sunday guys! - If your opponent didn't send a response to your messages yet please send me a message now!
We played our first round already, but could you elaborate on what we're supposed to do? I think the fairest way would be to have the first person to win 3 games win the round. I feel like having the person who survives longer win encourages defensive playing too much. Also I think hackers/teamers will have less impact if you have to win the game because both players will have to face them.
So how many games should we play and do you win by surviving longest or winning the game?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Yeah guys, the moment you all waited for!!!! The first round of the tournament can start!! It was a bit difficult to make everybody happy because of the different time zones, but I think everyone is reasonably satisfied.
The matches areee:::
martijn2003 - ItsTwany (no time difference)
zombiecaat4 - AmazingWays (UTC -- UTC+1 so 1 hour difference)
Nedyar10 - TBNRSexyDoritos (UTC+8 -- UTC+14 so 6 hours difference)
unipotato - Lyz (UTC+7 -- GMT+2 so 5 hours difference)
ShyRazu - POWER_RANGER (no time difference) (I think) (UTC-5 -- EST)
jollow250 - Spen10YT (no time difference) (I think) (EST -- UTC-5)
TheBrownster904 - xXNiChO_29Xx (no time difference) (I think) (EST -- UTC-5)
Mehriekeh - sijpieboy (no time difference)
N00bkiller2001 - Thefty (no time difference)
Yasly - StopWalking (no time difference)
vinlir - Mark_0703 (no time difference)
iMerlijn - _NetflixAndChill (no time difference)
iGotHacks - Chimpeeze (GMT+1 -- GMT so 1 hour time difference)
ForGiveMe - Natsu_Fire (no time difference)
JaviCrak22 - MastaWinda (no time difference)
MagnificentSpam - Atrin11 (no time difference)

I don't care when you play, but it may not take longer than 2 weeks, if you're trying to contact someone, but he doesn't comment, tell it to me. I prefer the best of 3 system. YOU MUST SEND VIDEO EVIDENCE OR A SCREENSHOT TO ME. goodluck guys.<3<3<3
I would create a separate thread for this and to keep track of scores. :)

You also might want to tag all the players when you create the matchups. I didn't see them until just now so that would help let everyone know what is going on.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
We played our first round already, but could you elaborate on what we're supposed to do? I think the fairest way would be to have the first person to win 3 games win the round. I feel like having the person who survives longer win encourages defensive playing too much. Also I think hackers/teamers will have less impact if you have to win the game because both players will have to face them.
So how many games should we play and do you win by surviving longest or winning the game?
@_AmazingWays_

@StopWalking can go further. We played so many games to get fair fights but didn't work out. I give up :p

Good luck :)
Do we have to fight against each other?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom