Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
OK... Here a small update with the matches:
1. @martijn2003 - @MagnificentSpam (no time difference)
2. @_AmazingWays_ - @MastaWinda (no time difference)
3. @Nedyar10 - (@ForGiveMe - @Natsu_Fire) (Nedyar10=GMT+8 --ForGiveMe+NatsuFire=GMT+1, so 7 hours difference.)
4. @Unipotato - @Chimpeeze (unipotato=GMT+7 -- Chimpeeze=GMT, so 7 hours difference.)
6. @spen10 - @vinlir (spen10 was last seen in February. :( --- no time difference)
7. @TheBrownster904 / @Snoow_Flake) - @StopWalking (thebrownster_snoowflake=EST --stopwalking GMT+1, so 6 hours difference.
8. @Marieke2001 - @Thefty (no time difference)
As you can see these matches are a lot for 1 week, but they must be played BEFORE Monday the 10th of April.
Goodluck guys.<3

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Me and martijn2003 started to play, but then his internet broke and we haven't been able to finish our round yet :(

UPDATE: I AM BANNED SO MASTAWINDA HAS WON
I am sorry to hear that. The video evidence was removed, so maybe you can get unbanned if you contact the mod again? At least I have been told that you must not remove the evidence or the ban will be cancelled.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Me and martijn2003 started to play, but then his internet broke and we haven't been able to finish our round yet :(

I am sorry to hear that. The video evidence was removed, so maybe you can get unbanned if you contact the mod again? At least I have been told that you must not remove the evidence or the ban will be cancelled.
I know the problem, I think I will get an unban.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
IMG_20170404_111320.png
My guy isn't replying

Reactions: Injunction

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hi guys, it is really bad that the tournament still isn't finished, but it's my own fault, I was very busy with school. I hope you all understand the reason, I am very sorry. But we haven't got any time to cry we just have to finish the tournament. I am not sure if everybody 's still active on the forum, so the following people must tagg me in the comments: (@_AmazingWays_ )
@martijn2003 - @MagnificentSpam - @MastaWinda - @Unipotato - @Chimpeeze - @spen10 - @vinlir - @Marieke2001 - @Thefty

(@Nedyar10 and @StopWalking are already in the quarter finals.)
Sunday I will send the duels depending on the comments. And yes I promise, it will be this Sunday and not Sunday the 17th of December. :D
--Have a nice day!<3--

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It is against the rules for placing anything after 2 weeks, cubecraf calls it necro-posting. It is too to hear!
Can you make a new thread And reporting this bad News?
Can you lock @SKIFBY
@SKIFBY please don't lock this, it would be annoying to have a new thread for this old tournament, with all the messages split up. The new post wasn't to report bad news, but to continue the tournament.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom