Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I missed some out because they dont need explaining.
Items aren't useless the kits are because they can be found in chests easily.
Kits aren't useless xP items like fishing pole, kit fisherman. What if u don't want to access a chest but still have some sort of knock back tool? :D (my kit fisherman trap, how to camp in skywars)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
well... if they are on fire they would be taking damage therefore they cannot sprint. and they would hide to avoid being shot.
Put sprint to a button like "f" and that usually dosent matter, and they won't hide unless they have weak armor

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I guess, but you usually don't put fire unless you run. If you run, it usually means that you have low health. So, if I was the chaser, I would just tank it... also, if they don't run, and they place fire down, you can get a couple hits off them, and fire only does like 2 heart damage. Also, if they start shooting, there are ways to avoid that :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I guess, but you usually don't put fire unless you run. If you run, it usually means that you have low health. So, if I was the chaser, I would just tank it... also, if they don't run, and they place fire down, you can get a couple hits off them, and fire only does like 2 heart damage. Also, if they start shooting, there are ways to avoid that :)
i lit on fire once, I had 7 hearts left.
i burned to death still.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
1. Pyrotechnician is useless. you tell me how it is useful...
2. snowball warrior is useless because you could use something more productive, and you easily find stuff like that in chests anyways.
I've killed many people with pyro... Also, on some maps, especially rainbow, you can burn down entire islands...
Egg&Snowball warrior work very well on jungle, because most of the time I get terrible gear, so I'll have to knock my enemies off, rather than fighting them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom