Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.
Hello there! As you can see we will start off with skywars suggestions the reason is because i really like to play the game and i'm trying my best to improve it with my idea's or you're idea's if you have any more questions or improvements be sure to comment it on this post or just make a thread!

• Void (Delay)
The void has a very fast delay. You will die at least in 3 seconds but if overpowered is selected then you often have enderpearls and it would be useful to take a little longer to get your enderpearl and still have a chance of landing!

• Selections: (Overpowered,Normal,Basic)
Well, as you know, you have things like overpowered, basic, and so on, but what if you now have a sort of selection that causes you to have double health or other cool things that can come into play Lucky Skywars has such options for example With them they have a dragon and so on and that's something that can happen in skywars too!

• Kits (improvements)
You've got a lot of kits in skywars but what if stuff is being added to that kit my idea is to add kind of perks for example
With spiderman a limit if you get hit you have a jump boost and such a thing would seem to me very comedy especially in the game mode skywars!

That was it for now be sure to comment you're idea's / improvements to make them better or just basically send you're ratings

WARNING: do not comment any Hate etc!

Reactions: Krealίxx

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/#post-848966

Please post them here.

Otherwise I don't want void delay, so you have 3 seconds to survive. Because we learned This now How we have and you Will automaticly jump off or die. And give the other one his win.

And No, not adding votes for health because That would ruin the game immediately, and the name skywars is good enough. Skywars is not the same as eggwars. Having a lot of health in eggwars is not a problem because you Will respawn If you have an egg, and in skywars you don't, (example: Half health)

And No, giving players an other advantage would be unfair because It's different per player and the one is too much op.

And No This is not hate but My opinion. So I disagree.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
  • Void (Delay)
The void has a very fast delay. You will die at least in 3 seconds but if overpowered is selected then you often have enderpearls and it would be useful to take a little longer to get your enderpearl and still have a chance of landing!
I don't agree with this suggestion as the die time in the void shouldn't be changed because the game is in a different mode.

Well, as you know, you have things like overpowered, basic, and so on, but what if you now have a sort of selection that causes you to have double health or other cool things that can come into play Lucky Skywars has such options for example With them they have a dragon and so on and that's something that can happen in skywars too!
Double health? Other voting options? > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/.
Voting options.png

• Kits (improvements)
You've got a lot of kits in skywars but what if stuff is being added to that kit my idea is to add kind of perks for example
With spiderman a limit if you get hit you have a jump boost and such a thing would seem to me very comedy especially in the game mode skywars!
That hit and that you get a Jump Boost seems like an ability, but we already have such an ability. Not that you get a Jump Boost, but that you get Speed for a couple of seconds if you get hurt by something.
Speed.png

This could be a nice thing to add to certain kits, but definitely not to all the kits.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello there! As you can see we will start off with skywars suggestions the reason is because i really like to play the game and i'm trying my best to improve it with my idea's or you're idea's if you have any more questions or improvements be sure to comment it on this post or just make a thread!

• Void (Delay)

• Kits (improvements)

That was it for now be sure to comment you're idea's / improvements to make them better or just basically send you're ratings

WARNING: do not comment any Hate etc!
The only thing that i want it the void delay because i don't have the change to throw an enderpearl, but the other idead i don't like sorry so +-1 fromme
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/#post-848966

Please post them here.

Otherwise I don't want void delay, so you have 3 seconds to survive. Because we learned This now How we have and you Will automaticly jump off or die. And give the other one his win.

And No, not adding votes for health because That would ruin the game immediately, and the name skywars is good enough. Skywars is not the same as eggwars. Having a lot of health in eggwars is not a problem because you Will respawn If you have an egg, and in skywars you don't, (example: Half health)

And No, giving players an other advantage would be unfair because It's different per player and the one is too much op.

And No This is not hate but My opinion. So I disagree.

The thing is that iam a hypixel player and you're not a hypixel player.
If you don't like this then tell that in one sentence and don't waste you're time on me.
Hypixel players would understand this thread but unfortenaly you are all cubecraft players.

I have seen another thread which suggested the void delay and a lot of people disagreed so I don't think it is going to happen. :-(

I would rather leave the voting options like they are now. If we would add all kind of voting options from other games it wouldn't really be skywars anymore.

Maybe there can be added new kits in the future. Or maybe we can balance the kits a little bit out by giving some kits little buf. Nerving some populair kits might not be such a good idea because it will trigger a lot of players.

Sorry I do not really agree on this one:(

Reactions: TheMrLoL
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom