Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Thanks a lot! I’m a small channel so if you have any recommendations on how to make the videos better my ears are always open!
I could give you some bridging tips xD, but your current gameplay is pretty entertaining tbh. Maybe you could speak a bit louder in the outro to match the volume of the rest of the video, but apart from that it's really entertaining content 😀

• Haha
Reactions: Hey Racc

Hey Racc

Feb 9, 2021
England
I could give you some bridging tips xD, but your current gameplay is pretty entertaining tbh. Maybe you could speak a bit louder in the outro to match the volume of the rest of the video, but apart from that it's really entertaining content 😀
Thanks! I’ve been practicing bringing today and I’ll keep that in mind for my next video!

Reactions: pieterpeer

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Ahhh this is such a coincidence, at 6:54 the music changed to CGN Mario Circuit while i was just playing mario kart 😂 Aside from that, I really like the video and I think the way you edit it with sound effect and memes in the background is funny to watch. Maybe something that can make it better is to keep flying around the person that’s fighting so we can see it more clearly (starts at 5:51; you’re just not moving)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom