Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Yes, this is the right section! People ask for ranked skywars a lot, there are many threads about it man. Maybe the fist week it would be cool to play but after the first week, I think this will die! In my opinion is ranked skywars a tryhard game so only good pvpers are good in it and will stay for a long time! But for me it's a no, I am sorry!

Reactions: Mahmoudia

Mahmoudia

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2017
Germany
Yes, this is the right section! People ask for ranked skywars a lot, there are many threads about it man. Maybe the fist week it would be cool to play but after the first week, I think this will die! In my opinion is ranked skywars a tryhard game so only good pvpers are good in it and will stay for a long time! But for me it's a no, I am sorry!
nah bc i like to tryhard and dont like to play with bots thats boring mate

D

Deleted member 481668

nah bc i like to tryhard and dont like to play with bots thats boring mate
I didn't say that there are bad players, no one is bad. And also a bot is a hacker in my opinion!
But there are a lot of good player in skywars! But for this is a no! And I am sorry for that!

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
it could be interesting if there were prizes that the best could flex on all but due to so many hackers it's gonna get ruined

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom