Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello, I think there should be a ranked mode in Skywars so that players can be evenly matched with each other and the player field is level. When I play SkyWars with my friend, we wreck people (no offense) and that probably means that they aren't on the same level as us (no offense again). It would also be run to have a new gamemode!

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hello, I think there should be a ranked mode in Skywars so that players can be evenly matched with each other and the player field is level. When I play SkyWars with my friend, we wreck people (no offense) and that probably means that they aren't on the same level as us (no offense again). It would also be run to have a new gamemode!
Main reason why there isn't one yet is because 1. the amount of coding it would take, and 2. There aren't enough players, at least on Java(As far as I know, Cubecraft doesn't like having things on one server that aren't on the other, which is why they're porting games like Blockwars, and soon PvP over) and in my own opinion, 3. What's the fun of skywars without getting to sweat on noobs and being called hax?

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This could be interesting, however it would take an extreme amount of coding for this to work. It would be a good implementation to make games a lot fairer, however I don't think it is possible at this time.

Reactions: MythicalGod909

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Like other people said, it would take a lot of coding. I do really like the rank system though. I am constantly getting killed and I think it would be a great idea. If we could find a way to make the coding easy and put this in the game I'm all in.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom