Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCrafters, I'm back with another suggestion that I think will be useful to end SkyWars games faster than before. Read below to know what it's about:

When there are 2 players left in an SkyWars game, each player receives a player track to find the remaining player faster and fight them. However, if your inventory is full, the player tracker just isn't given to you and it isn't even dropped to the ground to be picked by you later. My suggestion is to drop the player tracker in the case your inventory is full so we don't have to find the other player for hours or check all the remaining chests for a player tracker.

React with :agree: if you agree with implemmenting this and don't forget to leave your thoughts about this idea. I have no idea if this happens on Bedrock as well, if a Bedrock players could confirm it would be cool to change the tag to both networks or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom