Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
I think for the op chests in skywars there should be way less op items. There shouldn't be any god apples because thats too over powered too anyone that didn't get a god apple. There shouldn't be swords that deal a ton of damage and end the fight quickly and unfairly. You shouldn't be able to get an ender pearl from your spawn chests because then you can rish mid too easily comparing to other members. There should also be less loot inside the chests because that can get your whole team or just yourself stacked out. I think these are some pointers that should change in skywars.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The only things I really don't like about OP skywars are the massive amount of golden apples and the punch bows. They probably aren't going to remove the punch bows but the stacks and stacks of golden apples need to go. Notch apples should be removed from skywars all together. The weapons are fine in 1.9 and a little underpowered imo compared to the armor but this might be very different in 1.8. I think the massive amounts of gear should be kept as well as that's what makes OP unique.

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
The only things I really don't like about OP skywars are the massive amount of golden apples and the punch bows. They probably aren't going to remove the punch bows but the stacks and stacks of golden apples need to go. Notch apples should be removed from skywars all together. The weapons are fine in 1.9 and a little underpowered imo compared to the armor but this might be very different in 1.8. I think the massive amounts of gear should be kept as well as that's what makes OP unique.
ya I guess the armour would be fine to stay but notch apples need to go. they are too over powered especially in 1.8 when someone is unkillable because they have multiple notch apples. the huge amount of golden apples really needs to go because like really its obvious why it needs to go. the weapons in 1.8 are quite over powered but I think in 1.9 they'd be fine. In 1.8 you get killed so fast if you get hit a few times by the sharp and fire aspect sword.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree with the fact that the golden apples are way too overpowered and should be less or removed. The rest is okay with me, i guess ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Golden Apples in the Overpowered mode of Skywars could stack way too much. I agree with lowering the amount of Golden Apples but for the rest it's totally fine. Oh and keep this in your mind: the chests are overpowered because it's Overpowered mode ;)

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
the golden apples are if their are stacked way to OP there must be some in but than max 4 to 8 apples in a chest. the punch bows must stay it overpowerd game mode and the punch is OP. the swords are also good if you got protection 4 on your armour and you got a normal sword it takes hours to come treu it. so whit a sharpend 4 sword its the same if you got a normal sword on normal armour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ING: Porscheman2004
tips are Always welcome

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
God apples take a while to eat, and you can still knock that player into the void.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom