Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
You could have put your idea saying that it is a different suggestion,
Anyways, back on topic. This topic is very minor like u said and there is very small chance of someone quiting and joining the same map like AtomicBirdAss said.

Solution: even though none of us are in the position to provide the simplest solution, maybe you can be more careful when choosing your kit, you have 10 seconds minimum, 40 seconds max. Take your time to hover over the kit and you'll be fine. Also, it's not that bad to lose a game, also, choose a bad kit, New experiences right? That's how I come up with my trap ideas ;)
I don't pick the wrong kit a lot I just thought of it

Reactions: SpritySpritz

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Don't put someone down because they had a suggestion that you believe was unnecessary or minor. A suggestion is a suggestion, and we accepted them of any form. So please, get back on topic, or don't reply to this thread any further.
wait, are you talking 2 me?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I guess we could implement something where you can unpick the kit, but THIS suggestion was rare and not common,

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So many threads on this already... It's an interesting idea, but why not just leave and join a different game..? I mean, if you keep picking the wrong kit, just be careful when choosing next time.

Reactions: Gjpoppy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom