Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there,

Since it has been a while since new abilities got added for skywars, I thought of 2 new abilities that might be interesting to look into.

Experience levels on kill:
I usually vote for basic chests, and I find myself having a double swordsman sword. Although since there are no enchantment bottles in basic chests, I am not able to use an anvil. It might be a cool idea to have a chance into receiving 1 or more exp levels after a kill.

Extra sharpness level:
This one is pretty similar to the extra protection level on kill, but this is with sharpness. The sword you used to kill someone with will get the extra sharpness level. Just like the extra protection level, this will be a random percentage and once per game

Let me know what you think!

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
But about this one, when you killed some people you maby can get a to powerful sword so idk but maby...

Nubnub
[/QUOTE]
Maybe if you make it a one time thing like the extra protection level and lower chances, it will make it less overpowered.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like the abilities but I think that there are already enough abilities for Skywars. There are 15 abilities for skywars and only 5 for Eggwars. So I think they should add more Eggwars or Lucky Islands abilities instead of Skywars abilities for now. Also, when having too many abilities it might get to chaotic as a lot can happen when you only get a kill.

Reactions: Typicaaal

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Extra sharpness level:
This one is pretty similar to the extra protection level on kill, but this is with sharpness. The sword you used to kill someone with will get the extra sharpness level. Just like the extra protection level, this will be a random percentage and once per game
Sharpness is a little too op for this. I would support a random enchantment on any item in your hotbar tho

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Both of them seems cool though the second one could use a bit of thinking :\ Anyways, great suggestion!
Sharpness is a little too op for this. I would support a random enchantment on any item in your hotbar tho
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I thought of some alternatives for it.

One of the alternatives is to set a maximum. What I mean by that is let's say the best sword you can get out of a chest in normal mode is an Iron Sword with sharpness 2. This could mean that with the ability enabled, you could get a sharpness upgrade on your sword if its attack damage isn't any higher than an Iron Sword with sharpness 2. If it is, then the sharpness enchant won't get added. The same goes for basic and overpowered chests.

The second alternative is what Technosword suggested, it could be a pretty fun idea if you can have for example fire aspect or knockback on your sword as an extra enchantment, which could add some variety to the game :)

I like the abilities but I think that there are already enough abilities for Skywars. There are 15 abilities for skywars and only 5 for Eggwars. So I think they should add more Eggwars or Lucky Islands abilities instead of Skywars abilities for now.
Yes, that is true. I made a suggestion about skywars because I don't really play much Eggwars nor Lucky Islands, so it would be hard for me to come up with abilities that will suit the game well.
when having too many abilities it might get to chaotic as a lot can happen when you only get a kill.
Yes, I agree, but there is a low chance multiple abilities will activate with 1 kill. Since the percentage is not really that high when you have an ability maxed out, I don't think adding these abilities will hurt the gameplay.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this suggestion. I think that it would be cool with new skywars abilities and I do espeically like the first one. However I'm not 100% sure about the second idea since it would be a little too overpowered with sharpness in my opinion!

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom