Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
As you may or may not know, skywars games contain a lot of campers that will stay on their island and keep bowspamming people untill they will eventually die because of the damage or because they get sniped off by one of these incredibly annoying players. I think that if the middle island contains slightly better loot than the chests on the spawn islands people will definetely want to go to mid. So than you hopefully wont have as much campers as before. One thing that may also help is bringing mid closer to the spawn islands or making islands in between the spawn and middle island, like in the map glass and sport. Just some suggestion to maybe get less campers. let me know what you think :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I acutally find it fine as it's now. The middle already contains slightly better loot and I don't experience a lot of campers in my Solo Skywars games.

Reactions: Maaarijn
D

Deleted member 100818

Well there is not better loot in the middle but at the same time there is. How? Simple, Skywars loot is based on luck, there are 4 maybe 5 times as much chests in the mid instead of your own island so there is better loot because there is more chance of getting the better stuff. A perfect system if you ask me so I'd like to keep it how it is now.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I actually prefer fighting people on their islands, usually. With better loot at mid the first to get there would have an advantage in the following fights making those less interesting. I really like the current fights in skywars. A server I played on has diamond gear at mid and iron gear on your islands. It's terrible, the game is just a rush to mid and then 5 second fights with either one side falling off or the full dia player winning.
I also don't think it would do much against campers, those would still stay at their islands and be just as hard to kill as now. In skywars camping is already a really bad strategy, so most players doing it are inexperienced and probably wouldn't even know about the loot difference.
The middle already contains slightly better loot
Really? I never noticed that, I thought loot tables were the same. If it does I think it's just a small difference in the chances for items, the items are exactly the same.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually prefer fighting people on their islands, usually. With better loot at mid the first to get there would have an advantage in the following fights making those less interesting. I really like the current fights in skywars. A server I played on has diamond gear at mid and iron gear on your islands. It's terrible, the game is just a rush to mid and then 5 second fights with either one side falling off or the full dia player winning.
I also don't think it would do much against campers, those would still stay at their islands and be just as hard to kill as now. In skywars camping is already a really bad strategy, so most players doing it are inexperienced and probably wouldn't even know about the loot difference.

Really? I never noticed that, I thought loot tables were the same. If it does I think it's just a small difference in the chances for items, the items are exactly the same.
Sometimes, not always. Okay, in my opinion there's sometimes slightly better loot at the middle.

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
I agree with everyone else, When I play solo I don't find campers, If anyone found campers/Base campers they can directly report in 2 easy steps: 1:Record 2:Report.
;)
is camping actually a punishable offence? when i tried to report a camper my report got denied because there werent any rules against it...

I agree with everyone else, When I play solo I don't find campers, If anyone found campers/Base campers they can directly report in 2 easy steps: 1:Record 2:Report.
;)
I think he's actually talking about players who camp on their own island, you can't report a player for this. You CAN actually report someone if he or she is skybasing.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Xodek

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
is camping actually a punishable offence? when i tried to report a camper my report got denied because there werent any rules against it...
I'm talking about the people who skybase, all of the campers are skybase capmers so...., but even though skybase Campers Don't win, I found a skybase camper once, he built a skybase every time someone tries to go to him he makes a trap that is: stairs to up then at a point you fall into the void. I could not report him because I had to go and I didn't have time, thats why hes on the leaderboards .

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'm talking about the people who skybase, all of the campers are skybase capmers so...., but even though skybase Campers Don't win, I found a skybase camper once, he built a skybase every time someone tries to go to him he makes a trap that is: stairs to up then at a point you fall into the void. I could not report him because I had to go and I didn't have time, thats why hes on the leaderboards .
Lol hoe high was it, and did he have a stairway? When I reported a skybase camper a week ago he got banned.

Edit: meant to quote Xodek's post

Reactions: Xodek
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom