Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Skywars mega I feel is very hectic but really fun however there is either a bug or feature which is very annoying.

I was playing with a friend and we fought the last person in our game and won, however I died and he didn't. It said at the end that we won however when we looked at our stats it only gave my friend the win.

This isn't the case for Skywars duos or teams of 4.

I don't know whether it's a bug or an intended feature but if it's intended It is a very poor decision, and probably should be changed immediately.

Please fix this as it is a very annoying bug especially when you earn a win and it doesn't give you it.

I also wanna add an extra bug that isn't a big deal but still annoying, if you die in skywars mega you get to see how many kills and assists you have, but if you win the game it doesn't tell you, please fix this aswell if it isn't an intended feature (which I doubt it is)

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Actually, this bug is also in teams of two. Just saying. It is a bug. It wouldn’t make sense to have a “congratulations you won” screen when you didn’t win...

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You should report bugs here, and not on the forums :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom