Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Because my point is that these maps are not good for gameplay and strategy, most of them play out very similar and we want to avoid pushing this onto new players who cannot choose their maps and bedrock players who havent experienced them. Our response is to revamp maps so they still have the aesthetic but with better gameplay, that way we can introduce them to bedrock at the same time.

I find it strange how both of you don't participate in voting or community talks via Discord despite being so passionate about something, I'll ask Soulless to do a poll via forums if it makes you feel better? But that would be the final decision.
You can remove the maps on bedrock idm. Don't think new players get bothered by this as you don't really get these maps often. I am not participating in the community talks as I participated in one and it pissed me off hard cause of all the people spamming the chat making it unreadable and most things being said being off topic. I didn't participate in voting cause I didn't know it was happening. You don't have to poll it on the forums idc about the results I just want you to know there is so many players who love these maps and your just removing the factor that makes them loves these maps just because other people don't like the map is just strange. Just leave these maps for the people who actually like them we already have so few of these maps any player who doesn't want to play these map can easily leave the map when they get it and after they'll prob have 5 more games till they run into a map like this again. Just leave the map for the part of the community that loves these maps.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This is a fairly decent idea however we do want to avoid creating differences between both platforms at all costs, but we can discuss it IF it wins the poll.
It won't win the poll lol but still your just still disappointing many players who absolutely love these maps and for what because other players who don't like it run into it every 5 games and have to leave once. Just leave it in bro many players like it. What's the big deal with leaving these maps in for the people that like them?

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello recently I saw on the cubecraft discord about how castle and temple are gonna get revamped and I find it terrible so today Ill talk about how cubecraft maps have changed and in my opinion have been ruined and I hope to see you guys opinions on it too.

What is gonna be changed about temple and castle? :

They are planning to make a few changes but I only found 1 to be a real problem and that is that there will be added to this an easy path to mid I haven't seen the map yet but I think its a submid or some sort of easy path you can fill in. The only thing I know for sure is that you will be able to get to mid much easier.

What my problem with this is:

On cubecraft for years you have had the gameplay on skywars where you can rush where you would rush neighbour islands and take them out but over the last few years they try to change it to like it is on hypixel everyone has to go mid or your just gonna lose. For example take the map pokemon I can rush 2 neighbours but if I do so on mid there will prob be some stacked guy who instantly went mid and I can only rush 2 people before I am forced to go mid cause the next rush is waaay to far. There are probably many players who like this style of maps but there are also a lot of people who don't like it and prefer the old way of actually rushing islands and not stacking in mid. I just think they shouldn't change every map into a map where your forced to go mid but actually leave our maps that we like, like trees desert temple castle. I think these shouldn't be revamped so players that like it can still play these type of maps. There are already very few of these maps so I don't understand why they have to be taken from us to be created into the exact same maps we already have loads of.

Would like to hear other opinions on this!
Unfortunately, in my opinion, you have a point. The maps these days are made to rush to mid and to win quickly, sometimes at the expense of nice maps or customizations. Recently, when most of the Community wants to win quickly, it is also more fun when there are maps where it gets a little longer without being overrun by tryhards. Conclusion: I agree with you completely

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello recently I saw on the cubecraft discord about how castle and temple are gonna get revamped and I find it terrible so today Ill talk about how cubecraft maps have changed and in my opinion have been ruined and I hope to see you guys opinions on it too.

They are planning to make a few changes but I only found 1 to be a real problem and that is that there will be added to this an easy path to mid I haven't seen the map yet but I think its a submid or some sort of easy path you can fill in. The only thing I know for sure is that you will be able to get to mid much easier.

On cubecraft for years you have had the gameplay on skywars where you can rush where you would rush neighbour islands and take them out but over the last few years they try to change it to like it is on hypixel everyone has to go mid or your just gonna lose. For example take the map pokemon I can rush 2 neighbours but if I do so on mid there will prob be some stacked guy who instantly went mid and I can only rush 2 people before I am forced to go mid cause the next rush is waaay to far. There are probably many players who like this style of maps but there are also a lot of people who don't like it and prefer the old way of actually rushing islands and not stacking in mid. I just think they shouldn't change every map into a map where your forced to go mid but actually leave our maps that we like, like trees desert temple castle. I think these shouldn't be revamped so players that like it can still play these type of maps. There are already very few of these maps so I don't understand why they have to be taken from us to be created into the exact same maps we already

On cubecraft for years you have had the gameplay on skywars where you can rush where you would rush neighbour islands and take them out but over the last few years they try to change it to like it is on hypixel everyone has to go mid or your just gonna lose. For example take the map pokemon I can rush 2 neighbours but if I do so on mid there will prob be some stacked guy who instantly went mid and I can only rush 2 people before I am forced to go mid cause the next rush is waaay to far. There are probably many players who like this style of maps but there are also a lot of people who don't like it and prefer the old way of actually rushing islands and not stacking in mid. I just think they shouldn't change every map into a map where your forced to go mid but actually leave our maps that we like, like trees desert temple castle. I think these shouldn't be revamped so players that like it can still play these type of maps. There are already very few of these maps so I don't understand why they have to be taken from us to be created into the exact same maps we already have loads of.

If you free up less of the maps (like these 2 maps here) that the community finds less fun to play, then it would be partially resolved

Nito8686

Apr 18, 2020
España

I don't think castle and temple should be revamped either.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
This is a fairly decent idea however we do want to avoid creating differences between both platforms at all costs, but we can discuss it IF it wins the poll.
Please also add a poll ''keep it the same'' because I just didn't vote on discord because I don't want those maps to be touched.. And mostly the not OG players are fine with changes but it's sad and annoying for the OG players when those maps are changed for literally no reason. There are about 5/6 really good maps that are still fine and which are on the network for like a couple of years already. So leave these maps alone and just change the newer one's from like 1/2 years old if you want to change maps so badly..

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
If you don't like it doesn't mean it needs to be changed lol just play any of the other 300 maps where you can easily go mid lol. It's a good map for the many people who like it so it shouldn't be changed imo
Me stating my opinion isn't removing the map, so no need to worry lol. There's definitely not 300 maps. I just think they should be updated more often, there are many community build posts for maps that I think are superb and could easily be added to renew and refresh the skywars experience, alongwith other games.

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
As @Levi_the_pro already said, there are plenty of the semi-mid maps already, you like that type of map which is absolutely fine. But there need to be variation in maps. Maps with like semi-mid and maps like trees, savannah, temple
Me stating my opinion isn't removing the map, so no need to worry lol. I just think they should be updated more often, there are many community build posts for maps that I think are superb and could easily be added to renew and refresh the skywars experience, alongwith other games.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Me stating my opinion isn't removing the map, so no need to worry lol. There's definitely not 300 maps. I just think they should be updated more often, there are many community build posts for maps that I think are superb and could easily be added to renew and refresh the skywars experience, alongwith other games.
They could be updated more but in this case we would love an update but not so drastically like this that it totally changes how this map gets played since it's one of the only maps that get played like this. I personally voted for a small change in the map that included more pvp space. Map changes are good but not like this that it gets made into a whole different map just with the same theme while it's such a good map for the people who like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom