Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tonieeS

May 3, 2020
Portugal
Hello everyone!

I am considering at building a skywars map and try to submit it to the server. But i honestly have no clue of themes.
So, please, tell me what themes would u enjoy seeing on skywars maps!!

Ty very much,

tonieeS

Reactions: LlTE

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I am considering at building a skywars map and try to submit it to the server. But i honestly have no clue of themes.
So, please, tell me what themes would u enjoy seeing on skywars maps!!

Ty very much,

tonieeS
I would like to see a nether theme where you can go to mid without falling to death.

Maybe you can wait till the designer apply’s are open.

Reactions: Kaasgaard

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe something with the 4 (avatar :)) elements?
When not talking about avatar, not four but five elements were "discovered/created" by the old Greek. Since there are five Platonic bodies, and each of them represented an "element: water, fire, earth, wind and the ether. Everybody forgets the latter! :p

Now to the question!
I'd really like to see a map with a different layout, most skywars map have the same circle layout. I not sure if they want a different layout but I do really do and think a lot of other players as well!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I thought you can still send in maps and they can consider it even if you aren't a designer?
Yes they will, every map you send it will get reviewed!

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
When not talking about avatar, not four but five elements were "discovered/created" by the old Greek. Since there are five Platonic bodies, and each of them represented an "element: water, fire, earth, wind and the ether. Everybody forgets the latter! :p

Now to the question!
I'd really like to see a map with a different layout, most skywars map have the same circle layout. I not sure if they want a different layout but I do really do and think a lot of other players as well!
no avatar elements only -1 gg wp

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This is a big thing Cubecraft is looking for, unique layouts to make gameplay more interesting

Kirovo

Feb 23, 2020
The Netherlands
I would like to see a nether theme where you can go to mid without falling to death.

Maybe you can wait till the designer apply’s are open.

At the start of the game, on java, you have 5-8 seconds of spawn protection. So if you go immediately to mid, or loot the first chest on the island fast,
you don't take any falling dmg.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom