Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophia40

Mar 29, 2014
sorry I'm going to be honest. i hate it. it seems like we already have savanna messing up our games. we don't need another dull map. maybe brighter

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
It looks like a mix of Taiga, Desert, and Savannah, 3 maps I hate. I like this map though.
My only suggestion is that you should increase the island size and maybe make it an 8 or 12 player map.

Here is how this map would stack up in my ratings:

88 Candy - I love this map. It's very easy to bridge over to other islands and sneak attack and it gives you food.
86 Nether - IDK why but I play very good on this map. Probably because I often knock people into lava. Dat feeling doe
85 Pokemon - I LOVE POKEMON. It's awesome how everyone gets one Pokemon at the start near your island. It would be better if there was something over the Pokeball.
84 Glass - This was user made, and amazing. I like how the glass is different colours on different islands and the TNT chest.
82 Rainbow - Just like Glass, I like how the wool is different colours on different islands.
81 Mesa - A mix of 3 maps I hate, but I like this map. The islands need to become bigger though.
80 Temple - I honestly love the design of this map.
77 Mushroom - This map provides food, and I very rarely get food from chests. I also like that you HAVE to go to another island to get both types of mushrooms.
73 Music - I can see people not liking the flatness of this map but I like it.
71 End - This is where emeralds are useful. I like giving me the speed on meh island. BUT, for some reason, I'm SO unlucky, that I hardly ever get emeralds here.
70 Snowy - Meh. It's an OK map...
69 Taiga - This map looks like poop. Literally, it's just some random mushrooms, useless carpet and sugar cane, and dirt.
68 Trees - This is kinda bland.
67 Jungle - I don't really like this map.
65 Desert - For some reason, I always get the island where both chests are underground and I have to spend ages digging wood, and if somebody bridges over at that time, I'm dead.
62 Biomes - This map is way too large and boring. Every game lasts a long time if you don't die right at the start.
60 Savannah - I don't like this map. I never do well here.
55 Beach - I hate this map. The water is really annoying and I SUCK at this map.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
One Of The Best Maps I Think A Player Has Ever Built That i Have Seen! Actually, It IS the Best!

Reactions: MegaAlen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom