Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophia40

Mar 29, 2014
sorry I'm going to be honest. i hate it. it seems like we already have savanna messing up our games. we don't need another dull map. maybe brighter

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
It looks like a mix of Taiga, Desert, and Savannah, 3 maps I hate. I like this map though.
My only suggestion is that you should increase the island size and maybe make it an 8 or 12 player map.

Here is how this map would stack up in my ratings:

88 Candy - I love this map. It's very easy to bridge over to other islands and sneak attack and it gives you food.
86 Nether - IDK why but I play very good on this map. Probably because I often knock people into lava. Dat feeling doe
85 Pokemon - I LOVE POKEMON. It's awesome how everyone gets one Pokemon at the start near your island. It would be better if there was something over the Pokeball.
84 Glass - This was user made, and amazing. I like how the glass is different colours on different islands and the TNT chest.
82 Rainbow - Just like Glass, I like how the wool is different colours on different islands.
81 Mesa - A mix of 3 maps I hate, but I like this map. The islands need to become bigger though.
80 Temple - I honestly love the design of this map.
77 Mushroom - This map provides food, and I very rarely get food from chests. I also like that you HAVE to go to another island to get both types of mushrooms.
73 Music - I can see people not liking the flatness of this map but I like it.
71 End - This is where emeralds are useful. I like giving me the speed on meh island. BUT, for some reason, I'm SO unlucky, that I hardly ever get emeralds here.
70 Snowy - Meh. It's an OK map...
69 Taiga - This map looks like poop. Literally, it's just some random mushrooms, useless carpet and sugar cane, and dirt.
68 Trees - This is kinda bland.
67 Jungle - I don't really like this map.
65 Desert - For some reason, I always get the island where both chests are underground and I have to spend ages digging wood, and if somebody bridges over at that time, I'm dead.
62 Biomes - This map is way too large and boring. Every game lasts a long time if you don't die right at the start.
60 Savannah - I don't like this map. I never do well here.
55 Beach - I hate this map. The water is really annoying and I SUCK at this map.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
One Of The Best Maps I Think A Player Has Ever Built That i Have Seen! Actually, It IS the Best!

Reactions: MegaAlen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Top Bottom