Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

The pigs are NOT dead, it is supposed to be like a dream world for pigs.

D

Deleted member 8554

And what kind of detail do you mean? Add scars and bruises?

Cherrybless

Aug 8, 2014
Good. but i agree with people who said the pig needs more details >< great job. hope this gets submitted when it's done! :p

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
You can't detail a pig, but making it organic helps...
Do this...

and make the wings more organic, this is an example what I did on an angel warrior a while back:
http://gyazo.com/44ec056dcde702fe451de432af56af79
http://gyazo.com/f67e0ec40bc37b3fa7b353dcda9860e5

Also I origianlly thought the islands had cacti on top, in a desert area, perhaps make the carrots longer/bigger and add more definition.
The pig needs a lot of work , example of organics if you don't know what it is: http://goo.gl/k1PtNy

Finally the cloud, atm its a 1 layer flat surface, this is a cloud: http://gyazo.com/c36207c13978a8c6fec7ce1296075045

That is why I must of locked it last time, if you posted this again.

*This might be harsh, but I'd rather tell you what's wrong with it, than sugar coat it, only way you get better*

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
tumblr_ma1on8m30f1qzls63.gif

(But yeah, make the pig more fancy :3)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I actually really like this, and i don't understand all the negativity, such as people saying that they won't play it at all. People are forgetting that looks are NOT what makes a map fun; it's the routes, strategy and different various ways to nativate said map that make it good. Size and looks matter not to me at all. Take for example, the pokemon map; the psyduck may look really awesome and pretty, but you're no safer there than you are on, say, the diglett island. Sure, the pig may need a little work due to the fact that those legs look like it has been starved for 2 weeks, but it really isn't a half bad map. The fact that you can choose whether to be ontop of the pig for a better view at a cost of exposure or on the cloud for more defence makes it a much better map than say, taiga, which looks great but isn't at all fun to play on. Keep it up, piggy (^(oo)^)

Cherrybless

Aug 8, 2014
I actually really like this, and i don't understand all the negativity, such as people saying that they won't play it at all. People are forgetting that looks are NOT what makes a map fun; it's the routes, strategy and different various ways to nativate said map that make it good. Size and looks matter not to me at all. Take for example, the pokemon map; the psyduck may look really awesome and pretty, but you're no safer there than you are on, say, the diglett island. Sure, the pig may need a little work due to the fact that those legs look like it has been starved for 2 weeks, but it really isn't a half bad map. The fact that you can choose whether to be ontop of the pig for a better view at a cost of exposure or on the cloud for more defence makes it a much better map than say, taiga, which looks great but isn't at all fun to play on. Keep it up, piggy (^(oo)^)
i agree :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this mal, however its an overuse of wool. Everything is wool. Wool. Wool. Wool. Wool. Wool. :confused:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like this mal, however its an overuse of wool. Everything is wool. Wool. Wool. Wool. Wool. Wool. :confused:
@Piggygirl120 he has a point; everything being wool is nice, but the fact that wool burns too easily would overpower the pyro kit and the map would be unplayable. You should replace a lot of the wool with stained clay, and maybe have a few islands made of wool. The last thing you want is for the entire map to be burned down and it looking like this;
2014-10-09_23.23.10.png

Yeah.. @sophh_ decided to take the entire pizza spleef map apart :p

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
People pretty much said their opinions, if you want to imporve this suggestion then make another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom