Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I really like the map! It is also a pretty original theme. That bottom part looks like a death pit.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this map, however there can be so much more potential to it. To me, it just looks like a Quartz gazebo stuck in the middle of islands. Something you can do, however, is create a beautiful organic in the middle of some Greek god, like Zeus. Or, have some more variation and depth in the houses.

Overall, to me, it's a decent map. :)

Reactions: Yamin

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I like this map, however there can be so much more potential to it. To me, it just looks like a Quartz gazebo stuck in the middle of islands. Something you can do, however, is create a beautiful organic in the middle of some Greek god, like Zeus. Or, have some more variation and depth in the houses.

Overall, to me, it's a decent map. :)
yeah but I dont really want this mat to be in cubecraft so I think that the map is okay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom