Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Hey I have a very basic but still "important" suggestion.

The suggestion is to remove this sign on Arcade since it blocks build and if you are trying to escape someone by building up there you can't

Let me know what you think by voting ")
- YoshiWRLD

2021-11-13_22.16.46.png

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I think they should remove it because it doesn't add any kind of detail within the map and hinders fights in the middle.
There are many ways to put credits on a map, it does not necessarily have to be that way.

Reactions: Amazinq and Zerynn

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think they should remove it because it doesn't add any kind of detail within the map and hinders fights in the middle.
There are many ways to put credits on a map, it does not necessarily have to be that way.
How? Have all islands be in the shape of certain letters to spell out a username? Using signs is the only possible way here I think.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
How? Have all islands be in the shape of certain letters to spell out a username? Using signs is the only possible way here I think.
Using the signs inside of the middle instead of outside, or above, not on the side that is used to put water normally or go up

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Yes, the sign you guys are wanting to be removed credits my name :( Jokes aside, I don't think it should be removed. Personally never had an issue with it.
same lol. I mean sometimes I had a problem with it but the chance of it happening is 1 in a 1000 and I don't think it should be removed cuz it doesn't really caused much problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom