Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Qwesty

Jul 17, 2022
United Kingdom
Pronouns
They/Them
SkyWars is by far my favourite gamemode but I have 1 thing that I would love to be changed for QoL.

The current way of changing loot in chests is by owning a rank to vote for different items. It sometimes is a bit irritating to get in a game with someone voting for chest types you don't really want to play with. I think instead of having to play the game through with items (or maybe even times of in-game day, if you care) there should be different game modes for SkyWars that you would still have to own a rank to play.

There would be the classic chest items that would be available to all players. There would be a basic items game mode just for ranked players. And there would be a overpowered items game mode just for ranked players. This way, you still need a rank to play with different items but you are also guaranteed to play with what you want. In my opinion the time of day doesn't effect gameplay too much and can be used in any game mode.

Would love to hear other people's opinions on this thing in SkyWars.
- Qwesty

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
SkyWars is by far my favourite gamemode but I have 1 thing that I would love to be changed for QoL.

The current way of changing loot in chests is by owning a rank to vote for different items. It sometimes is a bit irritating to get in a game with someone voting for chest types you don't really want to play with. I think instead of having to play the game through with items (or maybe even times of in-game day, if you care) there should be different game modes for SkyWars that you would still have to own a rank to play.

There would be the classic chest items that would be available to all players. There would be a basic items game mode just for ranked players. And there would be a overpowered items game mode just for ranked players. This way, you still need a rank to play with different items but you are also guaranteed to play with what you want. In my opinion the time of day doesn't effect gameplay too much and can be used in any game mode.

Would love to hear other people's opinions on this thing in SkyWars.
- Qwesty
That's the point of buying a rank, being able to vote for stuff. That's one of the most important characteristics of CubeCraft. Not to say that this would split up the player base, creating a lot of gamemodes with different queues.

Qwesty

Jul 17, 2022
United Kingdom
Pronouns
They/Them
That's the point of buying a rank, being able to vote for stuff. That's one of the most important characteristics of CubeCraft. Not to say that this would split up the player base, creating a lot of gamemodes with different queues.
Interesting. Personally I wouldn't purchase a rank just to have a *chance* at playing the gamemode I want to.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Interesting. Personally I wouldn't purchase a rank just to have a *chance* at playing the gamemode I want to.
Some other people do like this system and that's the way it actually works, I don't think that will be changed in the future, as it has always been like that since the beginning.

a2iqq

Jul 21, 2022
Some other people do like this system and that's the way it actually works, I don't think that will be changed in the future, as it has always been like that since the beginning.
I don't think it will change too! its have been from the start of the server !!

Reactions: josepadgui

SrAndro

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2018
Dudo que eso pase amigo, ya que esa es la gracia de tener rango, lo bueno es que te hace experto al adaptarte según el tipo de loot en el cofre.

fadex2

Aug 8, 2022
I personally don't think this would be a benefit. I don't want to spend money to play with the loot that I enjoy. Just my opinion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom