• No.

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
if it is overpowered and you have the instant mine wooden pickaxe you just cant be beaten if your on the bridge itself because you just spleef the people off who come to you. And i dont think thats a skywars thing to be spleefing. maybe make the bridge 3 thick amd in the middle wood blocks.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As The Doctor already mentioned the spawn island are to my liking too small, pvp will be a bit difficult. And even tho you did block of the towers player are going to be building to the top with a bow and mere infinite arrows. So I’m afraid that campers will be too much of a problem on this map.
That being said, the building itself is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful, I just think it isn’t a good fit for a skywars map...
Hopefully you understand! ~Fesa

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Incredible map, the islands are near, the theme is original, the start island is big enough...
Incredible! Keep doing this maps!!

D

Deleted member 373055

As The Doctor already mentioned the spawn island are to my liking too small, pvp will be a bit difficult. And even tho you did block of the towers player are going to be building to the top with a bow and mere infinite arrows. So I’m afraid that campers will be too much of a problem on this map.
That being said, the building itself is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful, I just think it isn’t a good fit for a skywars map...
Thanks a lot man!

D

Deleted member 373055

if it is overpowered and you have the instant mine wooden pickaxe you just cant be beaten if your on the bridge itself because you just spleef the people off who come to you. And i dont think thats a skywars thing to be spleefing. maybe make the bridge 3 thick amd in the middle wood blocks.
That is one tactical aspect of the map, which make it different then others.

I do not think it is possible to get infinite arrows in Solo Skywars, my friend, I never encountered a camper on Paris as well. You see, in Lucky Islands, I encountered a camper once building up a high surface, but it is rather rare to see that things to happen, and by the way, if all islands would be the same height, low buildings, et cetera, wouldn't it be very boring to play? The variety makes it fun. I am not going to change the mid once again. I did fill up the towers with black wool wich was a wise decision and was a decision as a result of the critisism of thedoctor, but I am not going to provide more things to reduce campers. Just deal with the fact that some maps are different than the perfect map. It does not exist after all, a perfect map for everyone. I am sorry. I rather see camping a problem in Egg Wars than Skywars frankly.

Really nice map and in the time you made it, very good. But the whole idea of skywars is that you have to pvp and build and I think the part building is more fun if you take away a middle island, not from the big towers but from the smaller islands. But the map is beautiful :)

That is possible, Stoeptegel, but I read the 'Read this before you submit a map' thread and it said you should make something original. I thought it was original to make a sub-mid island, otherwise you have the standard islands and one center map idea, which is not original and in addition to that not a good idea for this map as the center is already small.

By the way, I built islands underneath the middle islands, but I do not think it fits.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Hey, thanks for taking the time to make this map, but it's sadly not up to standard with the level we're looking for in map submissions.

Here are some reasons why:
The gameplay is very unfair: some islands are closer to the middle.
When I think of London, I think of the London Eye, the Big Ben and double deckers. I think the map doesn't really capture the theme London.
The middle and some islands lack a lot of PvP space.
The towers at mid screaming campers which is something we prefer not to have in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom