Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I like taiga. It's easy to bridge to others meaning you can spawn kill (Yes I'm one of those noobs) I spawn with tank and swordsman and all I need to do is get blocks.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Rly? Why?

"Do you think maps should be removed? YES If so, which ones? Jungle, Snowy."

Why don't you just not play them, it kinda seems more logical. People have different opinions and ways they play skywars, such as jungle has 1 chest, because it is made to be more of a challenge for people who like mining. Getting and gathering the resources yourself...

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
Rly? Why?

"Do you think maps should be removed? YES If so, which ones? Jungle, Snowy."

Why don't you just not play them, it kinda seems more logical. People have different opinions and ways they play skywars, such as jungle has 1 chest, because it is made to be more of a challenge for people who like mining. Getting and gathering the resources yourself...

Well you are right I don't play them. I suppose more people play maps that I dislike then I originally thought. However it is still annoying to have a bunch of maps I don't like appear on the signs. What if it was a voting system? You join into one of 150 skywars lobbies and they have 3 maps to vote from. That way the maps that truly are liked the most are the ones that are played. Perhaps certain maps aren't removed, but they appear less in the rotation? Would you mind addressing that? The first time i logged in this morning I went to the signs and 5 of 10 signs were taiga yet again....

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
Just have patience waiting for a game map of your choice

I have patience. I have no problem waiting for a map of my liking to appear. I am simply trying to suggest a possible alternate way that may or may not be implemented. However, if nescessary I will start posting screenshots of exactly how often taiga appears. If you want me to I will gladly sit in front of the signs to take screenshots. I am simply stating an issue that needs resolved and bringing up a point of disucssion to be discussed by the community. Not sure why you're telling me to "stop" I haven't exactly done anything wrong. Isn't that what the forums are for? Discussion by the community?

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I think instead of removing maps, add some more? Maybe that spiral concept the @Efcluke94 was talking about? ;)

sophia40

Mar 29, 2014
my personal favorites are trees and nether but they fill up so fast! I know i might get some total "no" s but i think since skywars is obviously the most popular there should be a board with each of the games. this is why we would delete a couple. I have an idea of how i imagine it
2014-06-08_10.09.17.png

i think it might be unfair to to delete some maps because they are made by the people for the people.. lols ;) but maybe there could be a vote for favorites and you could do something for a month like /vote trees so the top 3 or 4 could go on a board like this for the public to easily get to. Hope u like my idea!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom