Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
my personal favorites are trees and nether but they fill up so fast! I know i might get some total "no" s but i think since skywars is obviously the most popular there should be a board with each of the games. this is why we would delete a couple. I have an idea of how i imagine itView attachment 10992
i think it might be unfair to to delete some maps because they are made by the people for the people.. lols ;) but maybe there could be a vote for favorites and you could do something for a month like /vote trees so the top 3 or 4 could go on a board like this for the public to easily get to. Hope u like my idea!!
I don't think maps should be deleted but i do like the idea of having a separate board for each map.

sophia40

Mar 29, 2014
yeah it would give you a chance to actually join the ones you love and the ones you are good at.

Reactions: Rimell

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Pokemon is my fav one (no surprise there =p) and as for least favorite map, i would have to say is temple, due to the lack of space on the islands.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
lel i dont like maps that have islands far away from each other and i love maps that are close apart. fast and easy xD

BTN2002

Jun 7, 2014
my personal favorites are trees and nether but they fill up so fast! I know i might get some total "no" s but i think since skywars is obviously the most popular there should be a board with each of the games. this is why we would delete a couple. I have an idea of how i imagine itView attachment 10992
i think it might be unfair to to delete some maps because they are made by the people for the people.. lols ;) but maybe there could be a vote for favorites and you could do something for a month like /vote trees so the top 3 or 4 could go on a board like this for the public to easily get to. Hope u like my idea!!
I totally agree with this. I was thinking the exact same thing too xD

BTN2002

Jun 7, 2014
Best maps: Trees Jungle Desert Rainbow Temple. Worst maps: Taiga Beach(BY FAR THE WORST MAP) Mushroom Pokemon and nether.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
My personal favourite maps are desert and rainbow. They are so CLOSE! I get swordsman and if I get 3 blocks. I can kill someone. I also like candy. No, not because I have a problem of eating candy (1 cavity 5 fillings at age 11:P) but because it is so easy to build ontop of the candy canes and just build to the enemies one! I also like Beach. When everyone is looting the 3 chests. I rush them like the noob that I am! :P. I am not a noob so dw lol. I just like rushing >: D
Least favourite: biomes. I always find like 100 people at middle and I can't kill them! All of them have full diamond I here I am standing there with leather boots like "ew"

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Least favourite: biomes. I always find like 100 people at middle and I can't kill them! All of them have full diamond I here I am standing there with leather boots like "ew"
You're too slow^^
My favorite maps:
Rainbow: Lots of people, small distance to the island=lots of kills
Temple: Idk, I just like it
Trees: Just... rushing
Music: I somehow always do good on Music
Candy: The candy canes are amazing to build bridges on, pretty much no one knows how to counter that.

Least favorite:
Taiga: Islands are too small and there's too much stuff on them.
Jungle: Some islands have 2 chests, others 1 and a few have none...
Desert: Getting to your chests is a pain. It is very easy to get shot to death by an archer.

welive56

May 25, 2014
Removing peoples work? That's kinda saying lets remove the Mona Lisa because its old

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
Here's my list, with ratings!

88 Candy - I love this map. It's very easy to bridge over to other islands and sneak attack and it gives you food.
86 Nether - IDK why but I play very good on this map. Probably because I often knock people into lava. Dat feeling doe
85 Pokemon - I LOVE POKEMON. It's awesome how everyone gets one Pokemon at the start near your island. It would be better if there was something over the Pokeball.
84 Glass - This was user made, and amazing. I like how the glass is different colours on different islands and the TNT chest.
82 Rainbow - Just like Glass, I like how the wool is different colours on different islands.
80 Temple - I honestly love the design of this map.
77 Mushroom - This map provides food, and I very rarely get food from chests. I also like that you HAVE to go to another island to get both types of mushrooms.
73 Music - I can see people not liking the flatness of this map but I like it.

71 End - This is where emeralds are useful. I like giving me the speed on meh island. BUT, for some reason, I'm SO unlucky, that I hardly ever get emeralds here.
70 Snowy - Meh. It's an OK map...

69 Taiga - This map looks like poop. Literally, it's just some random mushrooms, useless carpet and sugar cane, and dirt.
68 Trees - This is kinda bland.
67 Jungle - I don't really like this map.
65 Desert - For some reason, I always get the island where both chests are underground and I have to spend ages digging wood, and if somebody bridges over at that time, I'm dead.

62 Biomes - This map is way too large and boring. Every game lasts a long time if you don't die right at the start.
60 Savannah - I don't like this map. I never do well here.
55 Beach - I hate this map. The water is really annoying and I SUCK at this map.

If you disagree with any of my ratings, you can leave your own ratings down below. ;)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Here's my list, with ratings!

88 Candy - I love this map. It's very easy to bridge over to other islands and sneak attack and it gives you food.
86 Nether - IDK why but I play very good on this map. Probably because I often knock people into lava. Dat feeling doe
85 Pokemon - I LOVE POKEMON. It's awesome how everyone gets one Pokemon at the start near your island. It would be better if there was something over the Pokeball.
84 Glass - This was user made, and amazing. I like how the glass is different colours on different islands and the TNT chest.
82 Rainbow - Just like Glass, I like how the wool is different colours on different islands.
80 Temple - I honestly love the design of this map.
77 Mushroom - This map provides food, and I very rarely get food from chests. I also like that you HAVE to go to another island to get both types of mushrooms.
73 Music - I can see people not liking the flatness of this map but I like it.

71 End - This is where emeralds are useful. I like giving me the speed on meh island. BUT, for some reason, I'm SO unlucky, that I hardly ever get emeralds here.
70 Snowy - Meh. It's an OK map...

69 Taiga - This map looks like poop. Literally, it's just some random mushrooms, useless carpet and sugar cane, and dirt.
68 Trees - This is kinda bland.
67 Jungle - I don't really like this map.
65 Desert - For some reason, I always get the island where both chests are underground and I have to spend ages digging wood, and if somebody bridges over at that time, I'm dead.

62 Biomes - This map is way too large and boring. Every game lasts a long time if you don't die right at the start.
60 Savannah - I don't like this map. I never do well here.
55 Beach - I hate this map. The water is really annoying and I SUCK at this map.

If you disagree with any of my ratings, you can leave your own ratings down below. ;)
what is the rating out of?

MinrJag

May 28, 2014
My favorites:

Rainbow
Desert
Trees
Temple

Worst map is Jungle.

A good map (imo) are islands that are close together, to make quick games, and the middle isn't covered in lava and traps.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
My favorites:

Rainbow
Desert
Trees
Temple

Worst map is Jungle.

A good map (imo) are islands that are close together, to make quick games, and the middle isn't covered in lava and traps.
Jungle's islands are close together and makes quick games xD

and I like maps that have a lot of TNTs in mid. Rainbow + temple + glass , even though these maps are tough to get to mid to.

MinrJag

May 28, 2014
Jungle's islands are close together and makes quick games xD
the reason i dont like jungle is because of the 1chest per island thing. some people might like it because of that but i never get blocks from the chest so i end up digging up dirt with my hands to make it to the other islands

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
the reason i dont like jungle is because of the 1chest per island thing. some people might like it because of that but i never get blocks from the chest so i end up digging up dirt with my hands to make it to the other islands
you can always get kit builder! ;) ya naw.........:oops:

Reactions: MinrJag
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom