Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
How about the top 5 from each leaderboard do a map, whoever wins gets a special prize. :)
I kind of don't.. Isn't a rank enough? Like seriously, some people doesn't play skywars but tries to make a map, and these who nolifes skywars gets a chance to do it just in some days.. I'll say rank or points are enough as for a win.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Also my idea would be something similar to blaze's but different.

What about clans?
/clan create "name" (Creates a clan, 1 user/player can only have 1 clan.)
/clan invite "name" (Invites a player into a clan, you can invite up to 5 people, why? Because of the map sizes. "Maps with 12 players, would be perfect for clan fights.)
/clan kick "name" (Kicks a player out of the clan)
/clan join "clan's name" (Accepts the request invitation. (Only the owner of the clan can invite.))
/clan disband (Deletes existing clan.)
/clan war "clan name" "map" (Invites other clan into a fair fight, and only the owner can request or accept the fights, also I think maps that haves more than 12 player slots, would be reduced.)
/clan war accept "clan name" (Accepts the invitation to a fight.)
Okay, so that's kind of it, I can't think of other commands >;P, Anyways, it would be kind of hard to code, but I don't really think so.. Or maybe.. Idk. But anyways, so let me explain a bit, to start a fight with other clan, you'll need all players to be online, if any player is not online, it would say "Couldn't request a war with "clan name", because not enough players are online." or "Couldn't accept a war with "clan name", because not enough players are online.". So, what's the purpose of this? I personally think that this would be quite fun to make another leader board, for the most clan wins monthly, or something. I don't know what @rubik_cube_man would think about this, but that's just an idea.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
because they keep track of kills and deaths how about doing kill and death ratios and they determine the player level your in ?
easier to code by far.

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
I'm pretty sure the ratio of kills:wins, wins:loses, then averaged together would rank the players for skill level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom