Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aroustix

Jul 7, 2019
I'm originally from Hypixel.net, and from many other servers containing Skywars. Now, don't get me wrong, this server is highly rated for Skywars. My issue is, this server's Skywars does not really contain knockback. I believe knockback is a giant part of PVP/SkyWars. Correct me if i'm wrong? But, I have not seen any substantial amount of knockback.

Reactions: xTnts

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I believe cubecraft reduced the knockback. I've played on a Dutch server with 1.9+ pvp where they didn't change anything about it and it's a big difference and much better imo. But I can live with the reduced kb as well.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I think Knockback is a part of it, but most people hate it when you get knocked off an island, and that’s probably why it isn’t there.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
I'm originally from Hypixel.net, and from many other servers containing Skywars. Now, don't get me wrong, this server is highly rated for Skywars. My issue is, this server's Skywars does not really contain knockback. I believe knockback is a giant part of PVP/SkyWars. Correct me if i'm wrong? But, I have not seen any substantial amount of knockback.
Never really realized any kb reduction. Probably because I only play Skywars on CubeCraft but you can knock people so I don't see an issue to big.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom