Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
Can we really have a coins for time playing on skywars? 'couse like every minute be still alive in skywars you got 10 coins and for this coins you can buy more kits? i am really tired of only 3 kits so can we buy like 100coins kits to 5000coins kits something like that. And that kits whould be like speedman: give you speed pot, rusher 10 blocks and wooden sword, archer give you bow and 16 arrows, and even more. Is that a good idea? 'couse i think it is.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Can we really have a coins for time playing on skywars? 'couse like every minute be still alive in skywars you got 10 coins and for this coins you can buy more kits? i am really tired of only 3 kits so can we buy like 100coins kits to 5000coins kits something like that. And that kits whould be like speedman: give you speed pot, rusher 10 blocks and wooden sword, archer give you bow and 16 arrows, and even more. Is that a good idea? 'couse i think it is.
Although I agree with there being more kits in game modes like this, this’d be a competitive advantage to the players who play more often and gain more coins to have the freedom of picking kits other than the defaults. More kits should definitely be added to really spice up the playing field.So, sorry I disagree :disagree:

Reactions: hxgx and Westsi

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I really like the fact that everyone has the same kits available to use, which makes it a lot more fair for new players aswell, so I disagree with this suggestion. Sorry.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
About this suggestion, unfortunately I disagree too as the people above me said.
This will really give advantage over the new players and in my opinion, it's okay with the currect kits we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom