Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

breadgqd

Apr 10, 2020
ireland
My suggestion is that killing a player in sky wars will regenerate some of your health as one of the most frustrating things is fighting someone and beating them only to be hit once and die.
This will make fights more fair, make games more enjoyable and will discourage things like camping and waiting until the last person has low health to fight,

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I like this idea. Because sometimes when you kill a player and you're on 3 hearts, a player comes and clean you:confused1:
But it would be nice with some regen when you kill a player. +1 from me

Reactions: StonePlus

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
There is already an ability in skywars where you get a "uncraftable potion" after killing someone.

Perhaps it would be more convenient to take that ability out the game and then add your suggestion or just let it how it is now. :thinking:

It is also handy to add a poll to the thread where people can vote. :)

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
This would be useful, but due to the fact that there is a kit that gives a potion like this, I feel like it'd make sense to remove that kit and replace it with this feature. I also feel like a separate mode to vote for would be cool too, such as Normal or Regen.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
My suggestion is that killing a player in sky wars will regenerate some of your health as one of the most frustrating things is fighting someone and beating them only to be hit once and die.
This will make fights more fair, make games more enjoyable and will discourage things like camping and waiting until the last person has low health to fight,
Definitely a good one! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom