Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Okkkayyyy so-
I think people have noticed this before, but they thought "oh, it's suppose to be like this"
and I agree, it probably was made like that. But there is this one island that always has no chest. I kind of get annoyed when i'm on it. And, it's usually the 3rd person who joins it gets it, so the map is always stuck on 2 people because people don't want that island. So- I think you should add a chest somewhere on the island. If you don't really want people to know, hid it under the leaves in the tree, or just put it in the downstairs.
@rubik_cube_man @halothe23 and others- do you agree?

-Cube Craft Citizen
KadePlays

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
Yes, this can be annoying, but you have enough wood to convert into planks to go straight to the middle, plus that particular island goes straight forward to the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom