Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 393384

Guest
Good idea, however I think skywars should keep it's basics of bridging from island to island and when your lucky, being able to enderpearl to one. Elytra's would make the game a lot more chaotic since a player is able to fly to your island from the other side of the map. That's just my opinion though, I agree that it could make some interesting plays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exarpo

Exarpo

Well-Known Member
Jun 29, 2019
363
365
139
Good idea, however I think skywars should keep it's basics of bridging from island to island and when your lucky, being able to enderpearl to one. Elytra's would make the game a lot more chaotic since a player is able to fly to your island from the other side of the map. That's just my opinion though, I agree that it could make some interesting plays.
I agree with that, we already have lucky islamds if we want some chaotic gameplay 😆
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom