Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 2, 2021
Now I got a few suggestions for skywars on all gamemodes......

1: More maps
Now Ive been playing alot of skywars now and ive played all gamemodes and maps just got more boring since its only a few

2: Nerfing golden apples
Now golden apples are a bit too common than normal and you know the regen 2 can turn the tides of battle. When I put a dude to half a heart he ate a gapple and I died while he got full health back. I suggest making gapples less common because when I loot people I get about 7 golden apples on their inventory.

3: Better anticheat (This is my fav one)
Now ive met alot of hackers and I only recorded 2 because my recording software always tells I got no more space left so I cannot record most of the hackers because of their overpowered hacks or recording software gone wrong.

4: All golden swords having sharpness 1
Now I hate how I get a golden sword unenchanted with only one enchanted iron which is like Fire protection which is basically useless on normal mode while my enemies get a diamond piece and an iron sword.

5: Splash Potions on Overpowered mode
Now matches take a bit too long on overpowered mode because you know its full of overpowered stuff like protection 2 and and even protection 4. Potions would be cool because it will speed up the slugfest in an OP skywars match.

6: Perks
Now I know I saw these ideas on the forums but I would like a different taste......... Some perks like 40% chance to get more experience per win, or giving strength after every kill for 3 seconds. It can be obtained through the number of kills you get.

7: More kits
Now the 4 kits are now a bit boring so I would like more kits and more wins= more of the kits.

Note: I aint forcing the devs to make these these are just suggestions have a good day :)

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I agree with you about a lot of this, let me give my opinion about your suggestions:
1: More maps
This would be amazing, but they currently dont accept map creations made by the community.
Because of this, all maps need to be made by the builderteam. Building these maps can take a little bit of time.

2: Nerfing golden apples
In my opinion, golden apples are fine the way they are right now. If it got nerfed, healing from food wouldnt be a big difference.

3: Better anticheat (This is my fav one)
They are always working on improving Sentinel. In the past months it got improved a lot, but it will take some time.

4: All golden swords having sharpness 1
Agree about this!
5: Splash Potions on Overpowered mode
I dont like the ideas of potions in Skywars. It would be really annoying to fight someone with any effect, because you can do a lot of damage already or can outplay them by pushing in the void.

I dont know what perks would be nice to have. The strength isnt great in my opinion, because of the reason I gave above. And I dont care about experience, but if others do they can add it.

7: More kits
In the current situation I like the concept of everyone starting with the same loot, without extra kits from previous game results. Everyone can start playing and select the same kits. It should stay like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom