Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Skywars is by far one of the most popular games to play on CubeCraft. Only, it gets sorta boring sniping people of start every game or rushing into people with tank kits... So i have decided to add a few new kit suggestion :)

-Sniper II - Power I and 5 additional arrows to be added to the basic kit
-Sniper III - Power II and 10 additional arrows to be added to the basic kit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Blaze - Fire aspect I to be added to the basic "Sniper" kit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Blade - Similar to swordsman, only you have a non-enchanted stone sword to start
-Blade II - Similar to swordsman II, only you have a non-enchanted iron sword to start
- Blade III - Similar to swordsman III, only you have a non-enchanted diamond sword to start
-Berserker - Similar to swordsman II, only you start with an enchanted Stone axe
-Berserker II - Similar to the basic Berserker kit, only you start with an enchanted Iron axe
-Berserker III - Similar to the basic Berserker kit, only you start with an enchanted diamond axe
- Enchanter Pro - Similar to the enchanter kit, only you start with an enchanting table, as well as exp bottles.
Please leave some feedback on these ideas, as it took me quite a while to think of all these kits. I didn't add a poll, due to the large amount of kits that were mentioned in the thread. :)

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
I think u get a stack of do bottles with enchanter. And for sniper, is that archer upgrade? Plz list point prices as well =P then I'll see if it is good

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
The sniper kit is OP, for the rest I already kind of like the swordsman kit. But if the enchants on the Berserker would be any good (at least an equal attack damage as the current sharpness 2 sword) then it might be a good replacement.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Sniper II - 1000 points
Sniper III - 1200 points
Blaze - 1500 points
Blade - 800
Blade II - 1000
Blade III - 1200
Berserker - 400
Berserker II - 700
Berserker III - 1000
Enchanter Pro - 2500 points

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Oh, didn't know you got an enchant table as well as enchanting bottles from the enchanting kit =p sorry

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Maybe enchanter lvl 2 and 3. Lvl 2 is 2 stacks of xp bottles, 1 enchant table, and 6 book shelves. Lvl 3 is 3 and a half stacks of Xp bottles, 2 enchant tables, and 11 bookshelves. Lvl 2 is 1275 points, and lvl 3 is 1650 points. Like if u agree :D

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Maybe enchanter lvl 2 and 3. Lvl 2 is 2 stacks of xp bottles, 1 enchant table, and 6 book shelves. Lvl 3 is 3 and a half stacks of Xp bottles, 2 enchant tables, and 11 bookshelves. Lvl 2 is 1275 points, and lvl 3 is 1650 points. Like if u agree :D
Yeah, bookshelves would be a good upgrade.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
i always wanted bookselfs... but dont u think that would be too op??? like sharp 3 fireaspect 2 knockback 2 (lv 30) xD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The snowman - 1350 points - You are given 2 snow blocks and a pumpkin - This gives you the power to get dozens of snow very quickly, unlike the snowball kit that only provides you with a stack.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
The snowman - 1350 points - You are given 2 snow blocks and a pumpkin - This gives you the power to get dozens of snow very quickly, unlike the snowball kit that only provides you with a stack.
snowman kit too op... infinite snowballs................................................

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom