Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Hello gamers,
I see that everyone in skywars gets too good and that makes it less fun for the other people, if you're not very good at PvP, just play smart (playing smart isn't camping on you're island, and NOT hacking :) ). You don't have to be a pro to win a game! If you just begin playing, try to get in a party with someone who is good at PvP, you can always play team games. If that doesn't work just use your brain xD.

I hope you guys can do something with this :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I know, but I hope people realize that you don't have to be very good to win a game :)
Of course, you don't, you can still block trap 99% of all players or bow spam and sometimes just waiting is enough! If all "try-hards" fail their speed bridge, the other players might just jump in the void :p

Reactions: Fqnta

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
There already was a thread about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-do-i-become-good-at-skywars.233491/

here some tips to improve in skywars:

- by playing a lot (daily) you will perform certain actions that you never did before.
- try to reach a goal every day, today I want to get 10 wins.
- watch youtubers and pay attention to their playing style
- start a singel player world, spawn a lot of zombie's, spiders etc. and fight against them to improve your pvp skills.
- try to improve your bridging
- always be aware of your surroundings

hopefully these tips will help you!

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
There already was a thread about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-do-i-become-good-at-skywars.233491/

here some tips to improve in skywars:

- by playing a lot (daily) you will perform certain actions that you never did before.
- try to reach a goal every day, today I want to get 10 wins.
- watch youtubers and pay attention to their playing style
- start a singel player world, spawn a lot of zombie's, spiders etc. and fight against them to improve your pvp skills.
- try to improve your bridging
- always be aware of your surroundings

hopefully these tips will help you!
These tips are very good, but the most players can't play whole day. So the first tip doesn't work. The rest will work quite nice.

Last edited:

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
These tips are very good, but the most players can't play whole day. So the first tip doesn't work. The rest will work quite nice.
Of course playing a whole day is unpossible. I mean, for example, by playing for a few hours every day

OnlyRodri

Oct 5, 2018
[CITA = "Tijl H, publicación: 1124709, miembro: 519934"] Hola jugadores,
Veo que todos en skywars se vuelven demasiado buenos y eso es hace menos divertido para las otras personas, si no eres muy bueno en PvP, solo juega de manera inteligente (jugar de manera inteligente no es acampar en tu isla y NO piratear :)). ¡No tienes que ser un profesional para ganar un juego! Si recién comienzas a jugar, trata de organizar una fiesta con alguien que sea bueno en PvP, siempre puedes jugar juegos de equipo. Si eso no funciona, solo usa tu cerebro xD.

Espero que puedan hacer algo con esto :)[/ QUOTE]

ve con una persona habilidosa y pregùntale

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom