Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KenuaFB

Sep 11, 2021
I have a idea for a new update.
Skywars is a mostly PvP game, but you get very low in hearts if u kill (if u are a average player like me) if you get like on 6 hearts its 4 beats and ur done. so why dont you get immediately strength and/or regeneration after making a kill so ''cleaners'' cant strike. bc i think killing is fun (in minecraft ofc) and skywars is based on it

I dont think this is a option for all modes, like if you can vote to toggle it on it would be best

anahnas

Jun 18, 2020
Finland
i don't think its good idea because Skywars is also about strategy. so if you see someone while you're on a 1v1 Situation and see someone coming you can try to run away or be ready to attack the upcoming enemy. You can also try to block them off if you're on a small space. i agree that cleaning isn't fun at all but its a really good strategy to get kill/win

KenuaFB

Sep 11, 2021
i don't think its good idea because Skywars is also about strategy. so if you see someone while you're on a 1v1 Situation and see someone coming you can try to run away or be ready to attack the upcoming enemy. You can also try to block them off if you're on a small space. i agree that cleaning isn't fun at all but its a really good strategy to get kill/win

Yes abt that, thats why i think it would function best if its a possible game vote option

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom