Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Well, everyone says that I'm a cheater, or just a pro. I'm just a normal player. Here's some tips how I win, or just kill people.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= KITS =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Always use the KITS you're best with.

Fisherman - You get 5 fish, and a fishing rod. Use the fishing rod to knock people off, or prevent other players from bridging into your island. You can use fish just to not getting hungry. DEFENSIVE KIT.

Cookie Monster - You get 20 cookies, 5 wheat and 3 cocoa beans. I don't really see the use of the kit, but you just never run out off food, and you can make more cookies. SURVIVALIST KIT.

Enchanter - You get enchanting table and stack of exp bottles. Usefull for enchanting diamonds swords you could find in the chests, or bows. You can get more exp bottles in chests, they're spawning in chests very often. Just don't forget to mine the enchantment table after placing it, because other players can use it to their advantage. OFFENSIVE KIT. (Recommended)

Swordsman - There's 3 of them. Level 1, 2, 3. Better save up for level 3, because the level 1,2 are kind of useless. You get Sharpness 2 iron sword. It's my most favourite kit, because it gives you most powerful sword in the start. Use this advantage to take off enemies quickly. OFFENSIVE KIT. (Recommended)

Healer: You get Instant Health 2 potion. Use this when low on health, inside a fight, when fighting someone with bows, and you're at low health, just drink the potion, and you're set to go. SURVIVALIST KIT

Tank - It gives you 3 level choices. 1,2,3. Of course you can save up to level 3, because it gives you the most protection. You get the whole Iron set with level 3, and it would be harder to pick you off in the start. DEFENSIVE KIT. (Recommended)

Pyrotechnician - It gives yo you flint n steel, and fire resistance chain chestplate. Useful in Rainbow map, because half of the islands in rainbow are out of wool. OFFENSIVE KIT. (Recommended)

Miner - It gives you 3 level choices. 1,2,3. Of course oyu can save up to level 3, because it gives you the iron pickaxe, and you can just obtain ores really quickly. SURVIVALIST KIT.

Snowball Warrior - It gives you 16 snowballs, and you can use this to knockdown fresh respawned people, meanwhile they're looting the first chest. Or just save up the snowballs and then knock people down when they're building a bridge. OFFENSIVE KIT/DEFESIVE KIT.

Ancient Disruptor - Gives you 30 or 20 cobwebs. (Can't remember) Which you can use to place inside the player's island, to win some time. It's also usefull to win some time by just placing a big wall around your island. DEFENSIVE KIT.

Ore Gatherer - Gives you 5 Coal ore, 5 Iron ore, 5 Gold ore, 5 Redstone ore, and a Diamond ore. If you find a pickaxe in the starter chest, then you're set to use the kit! Just go underground, dig some fresh coal, craft a furnace, then smelt the ores. Use the materials you smelted visely. SURVIVALIST KIT.

Archer - Starting off with 5 arrows, and a bow. Very popular kit, use it in start to take off 1 or 2 people, with 3 full charged shoots, or 4 rapid shoots. OFFENSIVE KIT. (Recommended)

Egg - Allowed only for IRON+. You get stack of eggs. It's very similar to Snowball warrior, but a little bit better, because there's a chance of spawning a chicken in enemy's island when throwing an egg. Use it for knocking down enemy from bridge, or just making a chicken farm, hehe. DEFENSIVE KIT.

Bomber - Allowed only for IRON+. You get 10 TnT and 2 redstone torches.. Use this kit to explode people that are camping underground, or make traps with redstone, but if you kill a guy with tnt, and you're too late to hit him, you don't get the kill . Also useful as for a human cannon, hehe. OFFENSIVE KIT. (Recommended)

Enderman - Allowed only for GOLD+. It says you get 3 ender pearls, but you actually get only 1. Use the enderpearl to teleport into the middle island, and loot everything, or for a big surprise attack, or escape. Don't throw the ender pearl if low at health, there's a possibility for you to die. (Recommended)

Apple Master - Allowed only for GOLD+. I don't really know how many apples you get in the kit, but as far as I know, you get 1 gapple. Gapple stands for God Apple. When you eat a gappe, there's fire resistance, regeneration for about 30 secs, and some other effects. VERY powerful if you're inside a big fight. (Recommended)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= TIPS -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Some tips I always use.

CHESTS - Always take the items you will use in fight. Never take EXP bottles, leather armor, or such items, or you can take it if you feel like you will use them sometime. You should take items listed below:

+ Building Materials (Wood/Stone)
+ Diamond Sword (If you have swordsman kit, level 3, don't take it.)
+ Arrows/Bow
+ Lava
+ Diamond Armour
+ Diamond Pickaxe
+ Snowballs/Eggs
+ Golden Apples.
+ Fire (In rainbow map)

START - Good start, will lead you to victory. Take off the strong people that use good kits. I recommend killing donators first, because most of the time they have the one of the bestiest kits.

PARKOUR - Don't be afraid to parkour, well if you know HOW to parkour of course. Parkouring would lead you to death or victory most of the times, so be careful.

BRIDGING - Okay, so there's 2 methods of bridging = Slow and fast. I use fast method most of the times. Slow building, means building a bridge with walls, but it's a bit slow. Fast building, means building a bridge without walls, but it's faster than slow building. Choose one you that suits you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Fighting -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

JUMPING - Jumping while fighting will do critical damage. But jump carefully, because jumping increases your knockback.

STRAFING - Easy to master, just press A, D, and just confuse the enemy. There's a 40% chance of the enemy to miss.

KNOCKING - Always try to knock the enemy off the island. When someone eats a gapple, don't attack the player, just try to get him on the ledge, or bridge, and knock him/her off with snowballs/eggs.

SHOOTING - Okay, this will be complicated to explain. Shooting, is skill, you need to master. If someone is building a 2x2 wall, it's easy to kill him, because you can still hit the player's top. By playing a lot with a bow, you should master it fast, probably. Always shoot in the direction player is moving. Try to study the player's dodging strategy, and you probably will kill the guy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- MAPS -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Map strategies. I don't know many of the strategies on the maps, so sorry. =]

RAINBOW - Beastiests kits are pyromaniac, or swordsman kits. You can actually parkour from island to island in rainbow, because they're very close to each other. The round could go really fast, but be careful not to miss the jumps.

TEMPLE - Take the first 2 chests in house, and that's all... Bridge to someone as fast as you can, meanwhile they're looting other stuff.

CANDY - Islands are close, but not that close to parkour. Try to build some blocks on the candy canes, and then jump. Should be sucessful.

NETHER - Nether has 3 chests, so the best strategy is to loot all the building blocks in the first chest, and then rush into other player's island. Because other players should loot the other 2 underground chests, and you have a chance of a great kill.

DESERT - In desert, fastly mine some blocks, or pick some blocks from chest, and QUICKLY bridge to other player. Because most likely players just dig the wood, and loots the underground chests. Also if you're not feeling like quick attacking, there's a third chest hidden in the underground.

END - Not really a big strategy, but as always, just pick off some people that are looting other chests. Also try to get the top chest when you respawn from your capsule.

SNOWY - In the starting chest, take building materials, rush into other player's island when he's underground. Then you can hide behind a tree when he's out, and surpirse attack the player.

POKEMON - It's a glitchy at the moment, so no big strategies, but you can just camp in the pokeball, or just rush into others pokeball.

JUNGLE - There's no chests in island 3 and island 12. So don't join the last, or third.

MUSHROOM - I don't really know many tactics here, but last time I played it, it's pretty simple. Just climb on top of the giant mushroom, start bridging to other island about 3-7 blocks. Then leap onto other mushroom, and start attacking others.

TEMPLE - Since there's only 2 chests, I recommend you to only loot 1 and rush into other island. If you have a kit with a bow, then try to kill the enemy quick as possible, not letting him get into the house.

BEACH - There is some big trees in this map, so use it as your advantage. Because there's underground chests, you're most likely to get a boost on killing the first player.

BIOMES - GIGANTIC MAP. I don't really have any strategies here, but the one I use, is to getting into middle as fast as I can.

I hope it helped you at least a bit. It's a long guide, so yeah.. Leave in the comments what you think...

(Updated in 2014.05.10)

Last edited:

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
END,REDO-get to the middle, act like the police. when you climb the tower you have bow and egg/snowball access to everywhere, so have at it, especially when people are bridging.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
TIP
Pretend like your AFK.
Well, not in my situations. Pretending afk is really hard. If the player has a bow, you're screwed.

If you're writing afk in the chat, you're suspicious as hell, because the heck writes afk in chat to his enemy.

Good luck with that.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Not bad...I don't like everything you said, but not a big deal, everybody has there own strategies, Cobweb kit has only 10 webs btw, You get more then 1 Instant Health pot with the potion kit, I think two IH 2's and a regen, snowball kit gives you 64 snowballs, not 16... Bomber kit gives you 10 TNT... The best strategy for "END" is not to play it, that map sucks so hard...well, what it does, is it takes away all manner of skill, its impossible to bridge with out getting shot off, so I just don't do that map almost ever. DON'T TAKE SNOWBALLS/EGGS they are a nube item, they require 0 skill not many top users use them...I don't take lava, not enough useful situations for it to be anything but a bother... @gedas001

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Not bad...I don't like everything you said, but not a big deal, everybody has there own strategies, Cobweb kit has only 10 webs btw, You get more then 1 Instant Health pot with the potion kit, I think two IH 2's and a regen, snowball kit gives you 64 snowballs, not 16... Bomber kit gives you 10 TNT... The best strategy for "END" is not to play it, that map sucks so hard...well, what it does, is it takes away all manner of skill, its impossible to bridge with out getting shot off, so I just don't do that map almost ever. DON'T TAKE SNOWBALLS/EGGS they are a nube item, they require 0 skill not many top users use them...I don't take lava, not enough useful situations for it to be anything but a bother... @gedas001
Thanks for your opinion.

The snowballs/eggs, aren't a noobie item if you can kill with it. Also, you need to know when to bridge, and when not. The lava is usefull for campers if you have a pickaxe.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
If someone threatening is coming, build up and then close yourself in with walls, might want to break some blocks after building. He will try to build up, when he does that attack him by jumping on him, height is usually an advantage, unless you're getting shot at with a bow.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
If someone threatening is coming, build up and then close yourself in with walls, might want to break some blocks after building. He will try to build up, when he does that attack him by jumping on him, height is usually an advantage, unless you're getting shot at with a bow.
Well, if the guy is two blocks higher then you (or your 2 higher then them) they you can hit there feet, but they can't hit you, because your sword is on the top half of your body, I do this lots on trees, just jump into hole, then they stand there, trying to hit me...Its really funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom