Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.
Like we now the hackers have been here for a lot Now Well the fly hacker is irritating So
I would say place a roof on the glasscage so they can't escape it! it's very irritating When they Fly out of their cage to the Middle that's my suggestion thanks!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Like we now the hackers have been here for a lot Now Well the fly hacker is irritating So
I would say place a roof on the glasscage so they can't escape it! it's very irritating When they Fly out of their cage to the Middle that's my suggestion thanks!
Also, to add to what Rinne said. They could just phase through the block that is above you. That would not fix anything.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
There are a few reasons why this will not work. One reason, placing a block on top of the cage creates some issues with the way cubecraft teleports you into the cage. Second, Its much easier to record someone if they fly out of their cage and are at mid before the game starts. Third, adding a block on top won't stop anything, they will just fly after the cages drop, so yeah. :/

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
A roof not only does not stop them after a game has started but it dosent stop clip hacks either

Another issue is putting a roof seems to break the tping into the box so thats another problem

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Goodbye mister cookie, will miss seeing you.
Basketman wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Good luck in the future was great having you here.
4Moonlightt wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything San! We'll do our best to keep the topics going on!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you for everything! 💜 😭
Top Bottom