Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should shooting an egg with health be implemented to the game

• Total voters

RenegadeRaidz

Jul 2, 2016
7/1/16
Dear Cubecraft Staff,

A few friends and I were wondering if you could implement the factor that if you have an uncovered egg you could shoot the egg and it would be destroyed or if you could add health to an egg so you don't one shot it with a bow. I and my friends who had the idea were: SaltyyGamer, SuhhDudeee, NikanRektz, 3rdpersonGamer15, HslBoss, and I RenegadeGamer15.

The next thing I would like to ask of you is if you could private message otherwise known as /tell to people on your friends list from any lobby or game so it makes it easier to get in contact and have each other join in games much more easier or rather lobbies more than games.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this suggestion, if any one else agrees with the 1st or second suggestions pls reply and help us make this suggestion come true.

Sincerely,
RenegadeRaidz aka RenegadeGamer15

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Shooting the bow with an Arrow poses some issues. For instance, on the map oriental, blue and orange have a direct path to mid, and the egg can be shot straight on. However, the other islands can only be shot straight on from the team directly across. This is also the case on Dwarven, and some solo maps.

Also, a new friends system is in the works. Please be patient :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They are currently working on the new friend system. Patience is the key. ;)

Giving an egg health is, in my opinion, impossible. Because an enderegg can just be punched once and it is gone in Vanilla minecraft. So if they add health to it they need to code that really hard.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.