• Delete The Item!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NSG_

Mar 13, 2022
Netherlands, North-Holland
Pronouns
He/Him
So if you played Skywars - Choas a couple of times you might know the Explosive Bow, Well I do know, and if used it.

Issue: The Explosive Bow is to OP, if the arrow hits a block, a sort of TNT explosion happens, I think this should be nerfed becuase it can lead to arrow (shooting a arrow with a bow) spamming.

Solution: Nerf the Explosive Bow.

Please Take This To Consideration.

Springwood

Jul 20, 2016
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The reason you may have suggested this was primarily due to the high risk of players spamming the explosive bow, making it much more overpowered than envisioned - wonderful concept, but I believe that a 5 to 10 second cooldown would be much more efficient in situations like these: making it equitable for all players who must oppose those who possess the explosive bow

Wonderful suggestion, though different yet effective solutions can be implemented! (From my point of view)

NSG_

Mar 13, 2022
Netherlands, North-Holland
Pronouns
He/Him
The reason you may have suggested this was primarily due to the high risk of players spamming the explosive bow, making it much more overpowered than envisioned - wonderful concept, but I believe that a 5 to 10 second cooldown would be much more efficient in situations like these: making it equitable for all players who must oppose those who possess the explosive bow

Wonderful suggestion, though different yet effective solutions can be implemented! (From my point of view)
This is actually what I tried to put in my suggestion, thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.